The sleepover.

Your mum stays where she is, your phone starts to buzz, Jaeden is calling so you pick up;

Y: Jaeden, you alright?
J: Nope, dads not home, but I told my mum and she's freaking out.
Y: Your dad was making out with my mum on the sofa when I got home...
J: Oh, my mum heard that, now she's crying, God's sake, I hate my dad right now.
Y: I hate my mum right now, that's something we both have in common...
J: Yeah, do you want to come over, I could use some help.
Y: Sure, I'd love too.
J: Good, get packing, your sleeping over too.
Y: What, okay then, I'll be there in half an hour, okay?
J: Sounds good, see you then.
Y: Yep, see you then.

And with that you hung up, put your phone on charge and started to pack the essentials. Within 15 minutes, you'd posted and were walking down the stairs when your mum's bra flies in your direction, you sigh, open the door and then close it, you set of and just like you said, you arrived at Jaeden's within half an hour. He opens the door and welcomes you in, you drop your bag by the door and rush to his mum's side, and hug her, hold her, comfort her. As you wipe her eyes and clear her face, Jaeden walks in and stands next to you, he had already boiled tea and was setting it out for the three of you. It takes you an hour to sort his mum out and stop her from crying.

His mum smiles at you both as Jaeden grabs your bags and carries them up stairs and holds your left hand dragging you up with him. When you get up there, you hug each other as he drops your bags, you move back and kiss him passionately, for a long time, almost a make out session, but not. You both smile into the kiss, it makes you joyful, happy, complete...

God, what does this boy do too me...

(End of chapter - hope you enjoyed this, really bad but oh well.

Words - 360)