CHAPTER 3: BEACON

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION
Кยгค๓ค

(Y/N) POV

I was a bullhead on my way to beacon with my friends Sakura and Hinata. As I was in the bullhead I was looking out the window thinking. Thinking about my old life and the life I have now. I have a great family, perverted dad that tried to make me perverted but didn't work (you like to read the books though especially "NINJAS OF LOVE"), great friends, and a demonic spirit within me. But that great and all but a few years ago Sasuke was kidnapped by Salem, Pain, and Cinder, But we captured one of her henchmen. Her name was emerald and I forgot to mention she is also in the bullhead with us. She earned MY trust back home, but sakura and Hinata still don't trust her. As we were in the bullhead I looked around and my eyes landed on a girl with long blonde hair, big tits, and a revealing combat outfit. I looked at her face distinctly and recognized her.

(Y/N): *yang*

I moved away from her and to the other side of the bullhead and sakura, emerald, and hinata followed me.

Emerald: hey (Y/N) you alright you look like you've seen a ghost

(Y/N): Its not that

Hinata: then whats wrong

(Y/N): w-well

Sakura: Its okay (Y/N) you can tell us.

(Y/N): well I never told you all the real reason I wanted find the leaf village

Hinata: wasn't it to find your dad

(Y/N): yes, but I also wanted to get away from my family

Emerald: whats wrong with your family

(Y/N): Well before I made it to the lead village I was not treated right in my family. My mother and sister were the only ones that loved me... The same for Kurama

Emerald: so they neglected you

(Y/N): and abused.

When I said that they gasped and Sakura turned her head to Yang. She clenched her fist and started walk towards yang. I used one of my goals to grab her and pull her back.

(Y/N): no Sakura. I'll deal with her later.

She nodded and the bullhead landed. We walked out and when we saw Beacon My jaw dropped to the ground.

Hinata: its so big

(Y/N): that's what she said

Hinata blushed and Sakura smacked the back of my head. We got into an argument and I lost due to her punching me in the face. Once our argument was done we continued to walk and find the auditorium. But as we were walking we heard an explosion. Before any of the girls could speak I ran to the explosion. When I got there I saw a girl with black hair and red tips, in a red combat skirt, a red cape being yelled at by Weiss? I walked over and tapped Weiss's shoulder.

Weiss: UGH!!! What now!!

She turned around and saw me and I tapped her nose.

(Y/N): hey Weiss

Weiss: (Y/N)!!

She hugged me and I hugged back. When I looked at the girl on the floor. She looked like she was about to cry. Weiss stopped hugging me and looked at the girl.