CHAPER 4: REUNITED AND BRAWL IN THE FAMILY

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

Y/N POV

I was in Ozpin's office with Ruby and Yang. Ruby was next to me while Yang was in front of me. We were waiting in his office because he called the Family. But what Ozpin didn't know is that I called a few friends of my own. I was okay with Summer, but Tai and the rest. I can't wait to see them. They have a beating long over do. The Elevator dinged and opened. I looked and saw Ozpin along with Summer, Tai, Qrow, and Raven. Summer looked at me and tears formed in her eyes. I stood and before I could say anything I was tackled to the ground and Summer cried on my chest. I hugged her and tears formed in my eyes. She eventually got off me. 

Summer: I missed you so much

(Y/N): I missed you to Mom.

Then I looked at the rest. 

(Y/N): I'll deal with you guys in a bit. 

Ozpin: Now then. Tai, Qrow, Raven do you three have anything you want to say

TQR: yes

(Y/N): meh to bad I don't care. 

Raven: b-but

(Y/N): NOPE! I almost died because of YOU. Luckily I was saved by my friends and Kurama

Summer: oh right the Fox. I really should thank him

(Y/N): Actually you can. 

I made a shadow clone and then I placed my hand on it. Then it glowed and poofed. Summer looked down and saw Chibi Kurama. He was stretching. 

Kurama: Damn that feels good

Summer: oh.. My... OUM HE'S SO CUTE!!

Then she picked him up and hugged him.

Kurama: Hey! I ain't a toy Dammit!

Then she started to scratch behind his left ear and he stopped growling at her.

Kurama: Actually this is fine keep going.

(Y/N): Okay that's enough.

I took him from Summer

Kurama: aw come on things were getting good.

(Y/N): okay Mom you can thank him now

Summer: oh right. I want to thank you Kurama for saving(Y/N) all those years ago. I am eternally grateful.

Kurama: no problem. He had a good life in the Leaf Village. He may have been the only Faunus, but he sure was a ladies man. It was also funny with his first kiss.