Chapter 16.

Harry's Pov!  ( His will be short this chapter )

 Then we heard a door open, and I looked towards it and saw.....

"PAULLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled running towards him, and jumped on him.

"Louis nice to see you too. Hey boys! Now where is this famous Belly I have been hearing about?"

"Hey Paul!" Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I said together.

"Paul Belly is my girlfriend, and shes right there" Louis said while pointing towards Belly, who was sitting next to me. I tunred towards her and warned that Paul likes to hug.

Belly's Pov!

I stood up an walked to Paul. I was kind of nervous to meet him, what if he didn't like me? I need to calm down, he's just their security guard, not their mothers.

"Well hello little Miss Belly, your the one needing to protected? Do you mind telling me the story after I get a hug?" I laughed and hugged him. Then we walked to the couch, Louis made sure to sit next to me. The other boys, and Darbi sat around us. Then I told him everything from the beginning, to Louis and him fighting, to Harry and Zayn beating Jeremy up.

"How could you boys be so stupid?! Louis you could be the one going to jail for starting the d*** fight! Harry, Zayn you boys could go to jail for beating the crap out of him! You guys are so stupid sometimes!! We should leave before the cops show up. Belly, i'm sorry for what you have gone through. I'm also sorry you have to deal with these idiots." Paul chuckled a little on the last sentence.

"HEY!" They all yelled.

"Well each of you have done pretty stupid things that could have gotten you in trouble." Paul stated.

"So who's driving?" Darbi asked.

"I am!" Paul anoucened excitedly.

"Yay!" Louis shouted.

"Ugh! No! Paul drvies slow." Harry whined. Then Darbi slaped the back of his head.

"Ow!" He said rubbing his head.

"Say your sorry. That was rude to say, you could have hurt Paul's feelings." Darbi said in a serious tone. Woah, never heard use a seriosu tone before. It's quite scary.

"I'm sorry Paul for insulting your driving." Harry apologized.

"Apology excepted! Now lets get going!" Paul shouted. Darbi walked over to Harry and kissed him, He tried to make it longer, but she pulled away.

"That was for being a good boy and apologizing. If you want a longer kiss, you have to earn it." She winked at him the walked away. She can be a tease when she wants to be. Then all of a sudden I felt to arms around my waist.

"Do I have to earn my kisses too?" Louis whispered in my ear. I turned around to face him, with his arms still aorund my waist. I got on my tip toes, put my arms around his neck, and kissed him. When he tried to slip his tounge in my mouth, I pulled away.

"You have to earn my tounge buddy boy!" Then I turned and ran towards Darbi who was in the bunks area.

"I told Louis he to earn my tounge." We both bursted out laughing when we realised how stupid that sounded.

"Your tounge? Really Belly?" Darbi burst out laughing again. Then I thought of doing something to Liam, since I have groosed out Niall, Zayn, and Harry, and rejected Louis tounge.

"Darbi we should throw spoons on Liam while he's asleep, so when he wakes up from our disturbance, he'll freak out." Darbi agreed. Her and I waited till all the boys were alseep, then our plan went into action. We each got a handfuls of spoons.

I counted to three then we threw. Liam woke up slowly and looked around and noticed all the spoon. He screamed like a girl from a scary movie. The rest of the boys woke up instantly, they all sprang out of bed to see what was going on.

Then all the boys notice us standing there trying not to laugh. Liam looked furious, the rest of them were trying not to laugh. Liam then spoke.

"I'm going to get you back. Don't worry." Then he got up and climbed onto Darbi's bed and went back to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the sucky chapter. And sorry for the long wait. I didn't mean for it to be that long of a wait. Sorry.

Who's been watching the Olympics? I'm so proud of Gabby for winning the gymnastics! Go USA!!

I'm thinking of starting a new story soon. Would you guys read it?

Anyways, Vote if you want and comment if ya want. Your choice.

Later my lil' Carrots! =D