Smut/drunken love

Jeff prospective🔪🖤
I was walking through the hallway until I saw her... Jane the killer.... I just walked by like nothing happened even tho I really wanted to break her neck....I didn't....I'm kinda managing my anger a bit more now since me and BEN have been dating... I walked into the living room and saw my beloved boyfriend! BEN.....god he's so sexy....NO Jeff....don't think that about your boyfriend....even tho it's hella fucking true... I love BEN and he loves me....
Jeff:Benny boooooo~
Ben:jeffacakeeee~
Jeff:how's my little baby doing?
BEN:don't call me a baby....
Jeff:but your to cute and tiny!
BEN:I know my size thanks very much....
Jeff:your to cute when you get angry....my little shorty....
BEN:IM NKT SHORT!!
Jeff:you are...~but your dick isn't....~
BEN:I uh um....y-you?
Jeff:hehe just teasing! But it is really big....
BEN:I can say the same for yours.
Jeff:awww...~Mabey we could have a drink tonight? And Mabey have some fun...~ I say that with a smirk... 😏
Ben:I would love to...~
6 hours later Jeff and BEN are both drunk...
Jeff:wanna go my bed?
BEN:I would love to...
BENs prospective💚🎮
I walked with Jeff to his room he soon pinned me down to his bed and started sucking on my neck...until he found my sweet spot....
Ben:uh~oh ah~ go in jeff...
Jeff:beg...say my name..~
Ben:oh fuck me daddy fuck me real hard!
Jeff:my pleasure~*stars to suck bens dick*
BEN:AH~oh ah that's fucking wonderful daddy~
Jeff:glad..want me inside you babe?~
Ben:uh fuck yea! Just take your hoodie of...~
Jeff:k...*he takes his hoodie of revealing his six pack abs*jeff:like what you see baby?~
Ben:uh fuck yea daddy~~
Jeff:I love you Ben....
Ben:I love you to... *kisses jeffs lips and starts licking for permission until he opens his mouth letting my toung slide on in..god his mouth was so warm....*
Jeff:*makes some small moans*uh oh ah~ben....ah~babe...it's legit 3 in the morning...we have to get to bed...we have to go killing in 3 hours...
BEN:k....I'll go my room...I don't wanna desterbe your sleep...
Jeff:no...~Sleep next to me....~so when I wake up I wake up to your butiful eyes...~
BEN:hehe...k baby...
Jeff:say my name..~
BEN:k daddy....~
Jeff:much better...~ *licks his lips*your so sexy....
BEN:no you are....
Jeff:let's just sleep?
BEN:k...can I sleep on top of u?
Jeff:duh....