1

Madelines POV

"I thought we were going to go get something to eat? I'm starving! Did you forget I'm eating for two?!" i yell at Sebastian.  "Chill girl, i left my wallet at your house so i have to go back and get it." he laughs.  "is that why you made me pay for our milkshakes?" I playfully hit his arm. He looks at me and shrugs his shoulders before releasing a bright smile on his face. 

"Have you talked to Diego today?" He asks as we pull into my driveway. "I talked to him this morning but he's getting ready for his show tonight.." I sigh. Diego has been on tour for about a month now and there's still one month left to go. "That sucks," he says before getting out the car and walking to the passenger side to open my door for me.  He grabs my hand helping me out of the car. We walk up to the front porch and before he opened the door he turned and looked at me, "Please dont hate me after this, sis." I raise an eyebrow at what he said. He opens the door and pink and blue balloons scattered around the room. "Surprise!" All of our friends and family ran into the living room.  Diablo wrapped his arm around my shoulder as i stood there feeling shocked and excited all at once. 

"Come on! its time to find out the gender of your baby!" Diegos mom grabbed me by my hand and led me into the kitchen. There was a cake on the table that had beautiful writing written in icing 'which is it?'  I glanced up at Diablo who was smiling the brightest at me. I motion for him to come stand next to me as I cut the cake. "ARE YOU READY?" He yells loud enough for everyone to hear. "FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE!"  he counts down. I cut a piece of the cake and everyone cheers as I lift up the colorful piece of cake. 

Diegos POV

"come on bro...the show was supposed to start ten minutes ago...everyone is starting to get worried." Steven sits down next to me. "Today was my wife's' gender reveal party...and i couldn't be there to hug her as we found out the gender..." i say quietly.  "Diego, Diablo is there taking care of her. He's making sure she isn't going through this alone." He pats me on my back. 

"What the fuck is going on over here? You have thousands of people out there waiting on you right now. Why aren't you out there?" Adam rushes towards us angrily. "He's just having a little bit of separation anxiety from his family Adam... give him a break," Steven says. 

"Heres some advice then, maybe next time use a fucking condom, it'll prevent you from knocking her up next time." He says before walking off. The way he worded it pissed me off, but also motivated me to get my ass on the stage. I quickly stand up and grab the extra mic from Stevens' hands. "Let's do this..." I said before running out on stage.  

"I wake up, i throw up, i feel like I'm dead!" Steven and I yell into the microphone. 

Madelines POV

" Are you excited?"  Sebastian asks childish-like. as he jumped onto my bed. "excited for what?" i raised an eyebrow while looking at him. "Now that you know the gender of the baby... you can start decorating the nursery and start buying clothes!" He closes the MacBook that was sitting on my lap. 

"Oh definitely!" I say. "Wanna go looking at baby cribs and stuff tomorrow?" He asks while turning on the TV. "Sure." i smile while taking off my glasses.  "Well, I'm going to head to bed. I'll see you in the morning. We can go get breakfast if you'd like." Sebastian says before walking out of my room. 

2:39am

i woke up to severe pains in my stomach. I turned on the lamp next to my bed and quickly sat up. "Sebastian!!" i yelled. I sat and held my stomach as i tried to get out of bed. I made it halfway across the room before Diablo rushed into the room. 

"What's going on?" He quickly wrapped his arms around me and walked me out of the room. "I'm having really sharp pains. I think you need to take me to the hospital." I say through quenched teeth. "Madeline...this isn't going to look good to the public.." He looks at me worriedly. Every day since Diego left for tour, There had always been someone who worked with TMZ outside the house taking pictures everytime me and Diablo walked outside. "I dont care! take me now!" i yelled. He quickly rushed me outside to his car and of course, 3 camera flashes went off. "Fuck off!" Sebastian yelled and threw up his middle finger as we rode past the photographers. 

"Mrs.Leanos?" A doctor put me in a room to be checked out as soon as we got there.  "Yes. That's her." Diablo says with concern.  "The baby is fine. But i have a few questions." The doctor sits down in front of me. "Have you recently changed your diet?" He looks at me. "I mean yeah..I started eating differently so the baby could be healthy." I say.  "That's all it is Mrs. Leanos. Your body is just trying to adjust to the new diet. The pains you're feeling are normal and they won't last long at all." He smiles before handing Sebastian a few papers. "You must be the father, correct?" He asks him. "What? No. No. That's my bestfriends wife." Sebastian laughs while taking the papers. 

Diegos POV

"Bro, did you see this?" I show Steven my phone with TMZ's most recent report.  

'Supposedly Lil Xan's wife has been seen leaving her house a few hours ago with the best friend of the rapper: Diablo.  The next picture shows Diablo flipping the camera off. Where do you think they'd be going at two o'clock in the morning on a Friday?'

"Dont worry about it, I'm sure Madeline was just making him go get her some food." Steven jokes. 

"Yeah, you right. Damn, i can't wait till i get to be back home with my baby." I smile to myself as Steven turned off the lights in the hotel room. "No. Your BABIES. there's two of them." Steven corrected me. "You right." I laughed before rolling over and falling asleep. 

Hello everyone, It's been a long time! This is the FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL TO 'DADDY' !!! 

what gender do you think the baby is?? Comment below! 

By the way, in case you didn't know, Diablos name is Sebastian! so i will be using both names occasionally when talking about him!

Please excuse any grammar, spelling and punctuation errors!