𝐹𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹𝑜𝓂

ꜱᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏ... ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴀ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ʜᴇʟʟ ꜱᴏ ɪ' ʀᴇᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ' ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ  ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ.

‼️‼️Oh yeah and I changed and removed some characters.

𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃

::𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃::::𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝟣𝟨 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪::

::𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃::
::𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝟣𝟨 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟪::

Yo I can't believe I'm out, three years really felt like 30.
Man what the fuck am I about to do? I thought as I walked through the gates, once again being a free man. I've never been more happy to leave a damn place. And I could promise you I wasn't going back. I didn't tell anyone I was getting out simply because I stopped talking to everyone once I got locked up. I honestly thought a young nigga wasn't gon' make it out of that bitch.

I was gonna go to the trap and see how everything was holding up but I knew that wasn't what was important. What I really had to do was go check on my sister. My younger sister Aaliyah, when I had got locked up she was 10 and we were all each other had due to her father not being in the picture and our mother passing away a while back.

She was the main reason I didn't want to turn myself in, I shouldn't have left her alone but that's what happens when you decide to live this type of lifestyle. I miss her so much and I hope she's been doing good. Before going in I had an agreement with one of my best friend's, DJ. He's two years older than me, and he also had a younger sister so I knew he would understand when I asked him to keep Aaliyah for me. Being that his sister a pretty smart and nice girl my sister should be fine.

After walking for about 20 minutes I had finally caught a taxi and was on my way to my destination.

Well here goes nothing.

::𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝐵𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝐻𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒::

I got out the cab and walked up to the door. I honestly was but wasn't ready to see everybody. I just hope everything goes to plan and I don't got to fuck anybody up. I took a deep breath before knocking sternly on the gate door.