𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓈

May 2018
DRE

::At the Park::"Baby I'm sorry ight

::At the Park::
"Baby I'm sorry ight." My ex boyfriend Omarion said stepping closer to me.

I quickly took a step back. "No I'm done, you keep playing me I can't do this no more. You say you love me but I swear you fuck every bitch that walks past you!" I shouted at him. I was beyond fed up and I just didn't have time for the bullshit no more. And I'm not going to shed no more tears over this bimbo and that's a promise.

"So how are we going to fix us?" He asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy, because he was. It's the fact that he's being deadass serious. "Us? There is no us Omarion" I told him shaking my head.

"Well we ain't breaking up so what do you mean there is no us?" He laughed.

Why do people love being delusional? Like honest question. "Exactly what I said. We're done." I said more clear so he could understand. I then walked away from him and walked towards the car.

I was almost there until I felt someone grab my hair and throw me to the grown. I hit my head on the cement really hard. I tried to get up but, the person grabbed my hair again and punched me in the face repeatedly, surprisingly not breaking anything.

I couldn't tell who it was until they finally spoke. "You ain't getting rid of me bitch." And with that he left. He left me there beat up.  And in his head I'm really supposed to stay with him after that.

As soon as I knew he was gone I got up and stumbled my way to the car. Even though it was a little blurry I could still drive.

::Back at DJ's House::

I finally made it home and walked up to the door. When I got in the house I tried to quietly make my way to my room but unfortunately I failed.

"Ayye Dre." Chris called out sitting up on the couch. Until he could get a place of his own he was staying with us I guess. And I don't have a problem with that, I just don't want him to see me like this. It's too embarrassing, I didn't want him making fun of me.

"Yeah." I responded to him with my face pointed down at the ground.

"What were you doing this late? It's 2 in the morning." He looked at me like I was crazy.

I just continued to walk toward the back. "I'm aware. I'm gonna go now, see yo-"

Before I could get anywhere near my room Chris was standing in front of me. "What's that on your face?" He said as he lifted up my head by my chin.

This nigga done went behind bars and came back with speedy powers or some shit because sir you were just on the couch. "Uhh." I hissed at the pain, flinching and backing away from him.