𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒

DISCLAIMER🚨: If there are are any misspellings/spelling errors, no there aren't🙃. And everything single thing about and in this book is made up so don't come for me.

Vote & Comment💛⭐️

KAE
"You need to leave that little girl and Chris's little sister alone, like what are you on for real?" I protested to Briana as I pulled up to her house. I don't actually have a problem with Dre'anna, but if she tryna fuck on Chris she gon have to dead that thought.

"I don't know. I just didn't want my sister around someone like her." She stated making me look at her stupid.

"Someone like her? What the fuck! She's a child, she's 13." I spoke in confusion. Sometimes I wonder if shes on drugs. Deadass.

"Yeah, but she lives with Dre'ana and-" I cut her off.

"What's your problem with that bitch?" I asked her. She just stayed silent. "Your welcome for the ride home. Goodbye." I said irritated. She got out and slammed my car door.  I need to stop hanging out with stupid ass people. I really wanted to know why she hated her though?

DRE ::Somewhere in Brooklyn::

I decided to stay at Elani's for a little, but then left

I decided to stay at Elani's for a little, but then left.  When I got home I was ready to take a shower and go to sleep. As soon as I took a step into the hallway in my room I heard my shower on. I walked into my bathroom to notice Aaliyah in the bathtub. "Liyah I dropped you off like an hour ago you barely getting in the shower?" I asked. She always does this, it's a weird routine but I let her do her.

"Umm, I'm sorry." She said, the shower curtain was closed I couldn't actually see her.

"I'm not mad, just hurry up it's late you need to get to sleep. Ok?" I told her.

"Ok" she said before I walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me.

DJ