Chapter 7

Cato's P.O.V. 

I woke up to someone pushing on my shoulder and whispering. "Cato? Cato are you awake?" I looked over out of the corner of my eye and it was Clove. "Yea I'm awake." 

"Can I stay in here with you? I know I've been a jerk lately but can you forgive me?" I sat up and looked at her. She was in one of my shirts and her arms were folded over her chest. "Clove, you know I would forgive you even if you tried to kill me right?" She nodded and smiled. "Come over here." She crawled in the bed with me. 

"It feels good to have you back in my arms." She smiled and looked at me before burying her face in my chest and shortly falling asleep afterwards. I smiled and chuckled to myself as I closed my eyes falling asleep. 

Clove's P.O.V. 

I walked into Cato's room as quietly as I possibly could. I pushed on his shoulder and whispered his name trying to see if he was awake. "Yea I'm awake," he said. "Can I stay here with you? I know I've been a jerk lately but can you forgive me?" I looked down crossing my arms over my chest. He said something about how he could forgive me even if I tried to kill him. I smiled and laid down with him.

"It feels good to have you back in my arms." I smiled and looked at him thinking how much I missed this. I soon buried my face in his chest and was close to sleep but I wasn't. He chuckled and fell asleep before I did. I traced small circles on his chest while he was asleep before I kissed his cheek and fell asleep.

                                                           *Morning*

I yawned and woke up but I couldn't move. I forgot I was still in Cato's arms. He was still passed out. I giggled before trying to get out of his arms. Everytime I would move his arms would wrap tighter around me. "Cato wake up." I pushed on his chest and lightly tapped his face trying to get him up. After a couple minutes, he finally opened his eyes. "Good your awake. Now can you let me go?" I laughed slightly watching him.

"Nope. You haven't been this close to me in awhile so I'm keeping you here." I smiled. "Please?" I gave him a puppy dog face and even a kiss but he still wouldn't budge. Geez, he wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't let me go. "Please Cato? I'm hungry."

"Okay, okay." He let me go sitting up. "Thank you." I got out of bed and walked back to my room to put on a pair of shorts and walked down to the dining car. "Clove are you feeling any better," Brutus asked. "Yes I'm fine. I just needed time away from everything and everyone I think."

"Well, that's good. I saw you and Cato this morning so I thought so." I nodded before giving him a wierd look. "You saw me and Cato?"

"Yeah I went in to wake him up for some extra training we were gonna do but I saw you so I left you guys alone."

"Oh. Okay." I smiled before grabbing some food and sitting down and eating it.  I looked around wondering where Cato was. I was just with him. 

Cato's P.O.V. 

After Clove left, I took a shower and changed my clothes. I didn't necessarily want her to leave, but she was hungry and she hadn't really eaten the last couple of days. I sighed and walked out of the room and down the hall. Clove was still eating. Brutus was looking at her like she was crazy, but I mean if you haven't eaten, you are gonna want to eat anything and everything in the world if you were that hungry. 

I would know from being in the games. Even though we had food you can still be so hungry. It's horrible.