When Their Family Embarrasses Them

Adam:

Adam isn't the one to normally get embarrassed because for one, he has no shame. He can say and do things without getting embarrassed because that's just in his nature.

The one time that he did get embarrassed was when you both were eating lunch in the cafeteria, and Leo came up from behind and smashed Adam's face down into the pie that he was eating.

It was so unexpected and when Adam saw your face, he couldn't help but feel embarrassed for a few moments before getting angry and chasing Leo throughout the academy.

To say the least, Leo ended up learning his lesson.

Bree:

You and Bree usually never got embarrassed around one another because you two are mostly together all the time; but the one time she did get embarrassed, well...

You two were going out on a date and when arriving late back at the academy, the Hydra-loop caught on Bree's dress when it closed.

And the thing was, the Hydra-loop wouldn't open.

Bree ended up accidentally tearing the back of her dress, which revealed her undies.

It was hard to not laugh at her, and when she tried to muster the anger to yell at you, she couldn't because she ended up laughing along with you.

Chase:

When Chase gets embarrassed, usually Spike makes an appearance so it's not that hard to tell when Chase gets embarrassed.

Of course he has been mildly embarrassed around you when he accidentally says something or when someone else does. But he's never been so embarrassed around you where Spike makes an apperance.

And when it happened...

You and Chase were in the Hydra-loop area conversating about his classes when out of nowhere, Adam came and pulled Chase's sweats down to reveal his blue boxers; almost accidentally pulling his boxers as well.

The students around were in shock, some even laughing but the atmosphere instantly changed within seconds when Spike decided to take over.

It wasn't pretty for the rest of the day.

Leo:

Leo, like Adam, isn't one to get embarrassed easily. He's the one that gets other people embarrassed, even his own mother sometimes.

So when Tasha decides to pull out his baby pictures and show everyone in the family, he gets super embarrassed and tries to take all the pictures back.

Especially the ones where Leo is bathing in a sink or the one where he proudly shows off his toothless smiles.