Dressing Up For Comic-Con

Adam: Thor and Valkyrie

"Adam, you almost ready?"

"Yeah!"

Adam came out of the bathroom moments later, and you couldn't help but smile. Adam dressed as Thor was probably the best choice ever made.

"You look great," Adam eyes you with a charming smile.

Adam had suggested you be Valkyrie because he adored her, and you liked her so you didn't have a problem with it.

You smile as you lay your hand on his armor chest, "Not so bad yourself." You move to grip his hand, tugging it in barely conceald excitement. "Come on! We don't wanna be late for the con!"

Adam grins wide as you both hurry to the hydra-loop, too excited to wait any longer.

Bree: Ariel and Prince Eric

You and Bree wore the same outfits that Eric and Ariel wore during their first date.

You admired the way Bree twirled in the blue dress, her dress flaring slighty as she did so. And her smile was always so contagious.

"Like what you see?" Bree grins as she moves towards you, a slight skip in her step.

"Of course I do," you smile, wrapping your arms around her waist. "You look amazing."

She pats your chest as she speaks, "You do as well, my prince."

You roll your eyes playfully as she laughs. "Hilarious."

She pulls away as she takes your hand in hers. "Lets go before Mr. Davenport throws a fit."

And before you could utter a word, she was already super speeding you both to the hydra-loop.

Chase: Castiel and Dean Winchester

Your mouth falls agape as Chase rounds the corner, tugging and adjusting his trenchcoat in place.

Leo was actually the one who suggested the couple costume idea. Since you and Leo were major fans of the show, you thought it was a great idea. After all, you did share some qualities with the famous Dean Winchester, and Chase...

Well, that wasn't a no-brainer.

You didn't even realize what you were doing until Chase pulls you closer to him, his lips moving against yours sweetly yet filled with passion.

"Is this okay?" you ask against his lips as you pull away. "The costume idea? I mean, we can change it."

Chase shakes his head, "I've seen almost - if not all - of the show to know why you agreed to this idea." You flush as he continues. "I also know you very much enjoy me dressed like this, but if this makes you happy, then why would I go against it? If you wanted to go as ketchup and mustard, I'll do it."

You shake your head with a small smile. What did you do to ever deserve him. "You're something else, you know that?" You lean in to give him a kiss. "Don't ever change."

Chase smiles, which makes you break out in a smile as well.

Leo: Catwoman and Batman

"So, how do I look?"

"Like you climbed out a comic book."

"Awesome!"

You roll your eyes half heartly as Leo checks himself out in a full body mirror. You grin as you grip your leather whip in one hand, raising it up and striking Leo on the forearm. The whip wraps itself tightly on his arm, and before he could say a word, he squeals as you tug him closer to you. "Are you done?"

Leo nods his head frantically, "Yes."

You raise a questioning brow.

"That was low-key hot."

You sigh as you wrap up your wrip and attach it to your hip. "You're annoying."

Leo sighs dreamily. "You make all my dreams come true."

You can't help but shake your head at him. What a sap.