The Tours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🍰✨~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pinkie Pie & Twilight Sparkle

Twilight's POV
The tour is a little too crazy. What I'm saying is that my tour guide, Pinkamena Diane Pie or Pinkie Pie, is super hyper that she's skipping very fast and I sometimes get lost. Luckily, she usually came back. But I'd rather take a tour with the other people. I don't think that Pinkie is bad at showing new people around. I mean---

"Twilight?" Pinkie snapped me out of my thoughts as she stopped walking so did I and faced me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I answered.

"So what do ya think of my 3 friends?" she questioned. Maybe she's talking about the rainbow-haired, blonde and Sunset.

"Well, I guess they're nice." replying as I fixed my glasses. "My friends seems to know the other two. Rainbow Dash I think, looks pretty cool and athletic as for Applejack, she looks country who obviously has her country-ism. From what I've observed while back, it's that they're fighting about something."

"Yeah. That's to be expected." Pinkie Pie turned then went back to skipping. I followed her from behind.
"How bout SunShim?"

"She seems nice...too... But I don't know for sure if she's hiding something"

"Yup! She often keeps secrets from us. I think it's about her past and it's hunting her but I'm sure she'll get used to it and forget!"

"You think so?"

"No, I don't think so. I know so!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⚡💎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow Dash & Rarity Belle

Rarity's point of view
Now a school tour can remove my rage that I'm having right now. Right after that... that hillbilly cowgirl showed her disgusting face again! I can't believe she's in CHS. I just simply can't believe it!

"Thinkin bout AJ?" the girl who's touring me said, starting a conversation.

"How did you know?" replying with my fancy British accent.

"Your face says so." she grinned. She thinks my face is... fun-nay?! I do feel uncomfortable when saying that. "So what's your own words to describe her?"

"Oh. She's worse than a yucky, ugly, disgusting, smelly rat that I've just met on my way here!" I scoffed. "How do you even get over with that smelly farmer?!"

"Man. You two must've hate each other a lot." the rainbow haired girl chuckled. "First of all, I'll tell you later and second of all, tell me how'd you two met?"

"Hmph! Fine!" I crossed my arms as I look away.

*This early morning*
Rarity was having her beauty sleep and before her alarm clock rings, loud horns came honking from outside allowing to wake her up.

"Kyaa! Ow!" she shrieked then fell from her bed. She groaned in pain as she rubbed her butt, walking towards her window. There she saw a truck being loaded with apple stuff.

"Ugh... Farmers." Rarity murmered, closing the curtains and started preparing.

...

"Applejack!" a grandma caught the attention of her granddaughter's staring. "Get back to work!"

"Oh sorry, Granny." the granddaughter, AJ, apologized as she placed a box of apple cider at the back of the truck. "But who was the pretty lady back there?"

"Oh them new people are fancy shmancy. Specially that maiden ya were staring at." answered her grandma, Granny Smith. "Her name is Rarity Belle and Ah'm guessin she hate dirt and people like us."