XXIV

Monday, 30.04.

Beautiful Zia,

I wanted to feel your pain, I wanted to free you without letting you go. But you let go off my hand, and that's okay because you found your peace. Paradise is waiting for you. Wherever you are, it must be brighter there.

What shall I do now, knowing that your little heart stopped beating?

I read all your message you've sent me, again. Again and again. Now, I understand what you wanted to tell me. Even though you were breathing, you've never been alive. It's hard to save someone who's already dead inside.

I would never call you selfish for saying goodbye. I'm the one who's selfish, trying to keep you by my side even when you're dying to go.

I was ready to come for you. I'm in the middle of nowhere. To be honest Zia I don't know where to go. My heart is bleeding, it won't stop.

People leave and we don't react. We learned to forget and live by ourselves.

I don't want you to fall in oblivion. Because your meant to be a legend.

But if you want to be forgotten, I'm not gonna let you die alone. Together we'll fade into obscurity.

You may asked yourself why I did hold on to you. I think part of the reason why I hold on to you so tight is because I fear someone so great won't cross my life twice.

I'm so lonely without you. It's so empty. And it breaks my heart. It's killing me inside. I just cannot let you go.

I promised you I'll come for you. I won't break my promise. My beautiful angel Zia, wait for me.

Yours forever and always

Michael