15 | absence

Chapter 15

~•~

Jungkook cast worried eyes at Y/N's seat. She's not come to school for a few days now. Was she that sick? Had something happened? Jiyoung had attempted calling Y/N, but she didn't pick up.

"Don't worry, Jungkook," Jiyoung assured, although she was inwardly panicking as well. "I'm sure she's fine. Maybe her phone was on silent mode." She suggested, though she was worried herself. After school, she would go check on Y/N.

"Could we go see her later?" Jungkook voiced the silent question.

Jiyoung nodded.

~•~

Your eyes opened, blurry. You blinked profusely to clear your vision.

You could make out a few dark figures sitting in front of you in the dim light. Squinting, you tried to make them out. Unfortunately, all their backs were facing you and you couldn't see a single of their faces.

"What on earth did you kidnap her for?" One of them demanded.

"Do you know how dangerous it is to capture his son's girlfriend?" Another growled.

"Oh come on. When were you ever afraid of him?"

"It's not even his son. He stole him from you."

It was quiet for a moment.

"All we want is for them to return what belongs to us. Our heir." The man leaned back, hair flopping back.

"And what if they don't?"

"We kill her."

You tried not to breathe too loudly as you overheard their plans for you.

Kill me? You thought in horror. I don't want to die!

You struggled, wishing that they don't hear you while you tried to get out of the binds. But your shuffling caught their attention, and the man— seemingly the leader — stood up, chair screeching against the floor.

"Ah, the princess' awake," he smirked. Chuckles followed his menacing voice. "How are you? Not feeling too.. comfy, are you?" The man grinned. You stared at the floor, not looking up.

"Look at me, girl, when I talk to you." He ordered. You refused to meet his eyes, suddenly finding the floor very interesting.

"Look at me!" He growled, roughly tilting your chin up. "Are you Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend?"

Your chin wobbled.

"J-Jungkook?" You whispered.

"I don't have time for your nonsense, girl," he snapped. "Are you Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend?" 

He didn't sound like he could wait for your response, but you couldn't help it. Were you his girlfriend?

Hell, you didn't even know his number.

But.. he used to be.. and it seemed as if he wanted to..

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry. I'm so.. I'm.." his pitiful voice echoed in your head, and tears welled in your eyes. Were you ever going to see him again?

"Hey! Are you or are you not?" He snarled. You slowly shook your head. "Foolish girl!" He yelled in your face. "I thought you said she was, Matt."

Your eyes widened.

Matt shrugged. "They were pretty close at the party and in school. Jungkook is always looking at her and mostly smiles when she's around."

The man studied you. He narrowed his eyes. "Take her to the room. I'll talk to her tomorrow."

The End
Want a sequel?

Okay it's not the end
But yea
Of this chapter

It wasn't many words but hEhEhE
Okay I'm disappointed
I had to rewrite this chapter
4 times
Because I messed it up
I'm sorry

Anyways

oOf
1k reads SKSKSKS
😭😭😭
I remember when I first published the book last year and when there were 7 reads I was literally jumping for joy

And here is my prezzie