Walking in the Forest

Rachels POV:

Chloe park her Truck near an forest out from Arcadia Bay. "Bäh its so cold, you sure you wanna do this" she ask me. "Hell yes" I say to her with a big smile. I grap her hand and we start walking.

The forest was in a Fall setting everything was brown,orange and yellow, just beautiful.

I and Chloe walking as we stop in front of a lake. We standing there and I see how chloe is freezing, I cudle me to her. "I told you, you shuld wear warmer chlotes babe" i say to her. She just rolled her eyes. After cuddling with my Blue haird Punk who has deffently not the warmest clothes on for an cold fall day like today we start walking again.

Chloe sees an pile of leaves and run to it and she was tottaly like a little Child. She dancing on top of them and just beeing funny. I start smiling at her and i got lost in her action shes doing. "Come on Rach, you shuld dance with me, its hella fun" she says to me. "Im comming" i say.

I run to Chloe and pile of leaves and start graping her waist and we dancing like we were at prom. It was sooo funny and beautiful. Leaves begun to fall and than Chloe fall. I try to catch her but i fell with her and land on top of her. We both look at each other and start laughing. Chloes leans on my Face and kiss me. "Thats just woundefull" she says. "Annd waht?" i say. "Just all, thank you that youre convinced to this" She says with a big smile and kiss me again. I look in her brighten Blue eyes and get lost for a moment. I stand up and helpd Chloe, than i grap her hand and we continue our walk.