starting

Kunj sarna was a made servant in tanejas mansion with his mother, since childhood he was a friend of twinkle taneja and twinkle started getting feelings for him since childhood but Kunj was in love with Alisha taneja who is twinkle's elder sister, twinkle was broken into pieces and decided to forget kunj but Alisha was just playing with Kunj, in their teenage state Kunj and Alisha gets intimate leading in Alisha getting pregnant with kunj's baby, Kunj learn the truth and decided to ask Alisha's hand in marriage to Leela taneja but Leela taneja was a very good and caring person but cares more about status, she disagrees with Kunj marrying her educated daughter, she wanted some good guys for her daughters Alisha, mahi and twinkle and not a servant of her house to marry her daughter, she learned that Alisha was just playing with Kunj and both decided to get rid of Kunj by accusing him of murder, kunj and usha was kicked out of the house and Kunj learned that Alisha did an abortion and got rid of their baby, after 8 years Kunj comes back to kolkata as a billionaire and taste for revenge on the tanejas family for the accusations and aborting of his body and the tanejas were also to finding it difficult for their fiances, twinkle has grown up and become more beautiful than ever, she is planning to go to Delhi and fulfill her dreams of becoming a famous actress, modeler and dancer.

Join us in this journey of twinkle, kunj and Alisha, let see if twinkle's one sided love for Kunj will ever be fulfilled by Kunj or will Kunj fall in love with twinkle and forget about his revenge but will kunj mother take twinkle as her daughter in law after all that her family has done to them?

All your questions will be answered if you read the rest.