chapter 4

Twinkle runs out of the sarna mansion while raining and she was also crying, kunj keeps on running after her, twinkle was nearly run by a car but Kunj held her arms and twinkle crashes in his chest and they shared an eye lock, after a couple of minutes twinkle pushed Kunj away and looked at Kunj furiously, both was still standing in the rain and was soaked and wet.

Kunj said to twinkle : are you out of your mind twinkle.... You think running in the rain is good or trying to hurt the people they care for you is right, don't you have any humility left in you or you are now learning to get humility.... You just run out from the house because you think is right or what else do you want me to repeat it to you.

Twinkle shouted angrily : enough Mr Kunj sarna, enough... You are standing here talking about humility but what did you do inside your luxurious mansion ha, tell me.... You humiliated l and my family.... You insulted us and you are standing here talking about care and family.... What did you think of yourself? You think you have now become a billionaire so you treat people like a piece of cabbage... All are afraid to confront you because they are scared of you and that is what you want, to make people afraid and scared of you.... You are not kunj, you are a different person, you have change completely... Why did you change so much.... Now you make fun of people who are poor and needy, you now insults people who made your life a living hell.... You hungry for revenge.... ( twinkle turned her back and now her back was facing Kunj and she said while crying)..... You know something kunj, I never wanted to tell you this because I thought it was not necessary but today,.... Today I will tell you everything including my feelings, I will tell you everything... ( kunj looked very confused).... When we were teenagers, I always loved you, you were everything to me.... I was 15 years and you were 17 , but you rather loved my sister and then impregnated her, you impregnated Alisha but despite that, I love you but now you have become a billionaire.... When I saw you at the kolkata restaurant, I was very happy within me.... I thought there was another chance for us to be together but do you know what happened, yesterday itself, Alisha was saying that you came here to take revenge but I argued with her and even said rubbish to her but you have broken my trust.... The love that twinkle taneja have for you no longer exists, you are not the same Kunj I love, you have shattered my heart completely... No one has the right to point a finger on my character and my work but this is really weird, the man I love is the first one to point at my character and work.... ( twinkle turned her back and look at Kunj who was looking at her shocked)...but now, I no longer love him again.... I will start getting to know Jerry and open my heart to him, Jerry is a good person and I don't want to play games with him the way you played games with Alisha and me, from today onwards, I don't know any man named Kunj sarna.

Kunj looked at twinkle shocked and stunned and just then Jerry came running to twinkle.

Jerry asked twinkle : are you okay twinkle?

Twinkle hugs Jerry and said : yes Jerry, I have never been fine but now I'm fine.

Jerry asked confusedly : what are you trying to say twinkle?

Twinkle broke the hug and smiles at him : don't listen to my words, now let's go.

Jerry nods and both headed and twinkle left from there living kunj frowning in anger and walked to the sarna mansion angrily.

Morning - taneja company.

Leela's cabin :

Leela angrily throws papers on the floor and said : who is the one secretly transferring our money from our bank account, I don't know... Could it be possible that it is kunj, he was able to disgrace us yesterday and this is not new to me at all....

Twinkle who was just about to see Leela hears Leela talking to herself and she listened to her conversation.

Twinkle furiously said to herself : what are you trying to do Kunj, you want to take everything from us but I will not let that happen.

Saying this twinkle left from there and headed to the sarna company which Kunj recently opened in kolkata.