Bonus chapter

SOPHIA'S (A.K.A FLUX) P.O.V~

Every thing is going as planned Kim is falling for the flux as long as no one tries to cure hershe will become the other half and we will become the Flux Queens all i have to do is stop the others realising they can harness any power there minecraft charecters had. Im most worried about rythian thogh. He could cure Kim i cant let that happen mother said not to i wish Kim was my mum. I mean the only reason i let the flux take over was because my real parents hated me i was about to jump off a cliff when she court me. I was dangling in mid air surrounded in purple she saved me. If Kim lets mother save her she might treat me as her own daughter. That would be the happiest day of my life. I must make shure Kim changes i must even if it means killing Rythian if he dosent join us. I know Kim likes Duncan and it would cause a huge fight if Kim flirted with Rythian but he would be great on our side. I have a plan. And its gonna be good.

A/N-

Hey guys and girls this was just a little look inside Sophia's head which might give away some of the plot but im too tired to write a full chapter so i did this instead please comment if you like it so i know just for my pice of mind and give me ideas that you think would go. Should i put Kim and Rythian together??? Plz tell me thx! :)