42

Authors note: I usually don't have a lot of these but I would like to inform you on a couple things. I know some people do not like the main character, I'm sorry to disappoint but she is supposed to be stubborn and annoying, at the end of the day they are all teenagers.

And the chapters have been extremely short due to me running out of ideas. I have a big idea but I don't want to rush into it. So please be patient with me! I love seeing your comments, love, and support.

Thank you to all my readers! I appreciate all of you!

~

So I am currently sitting in a chair across from Jeremy and Jones.

I glare at them as my hands have gone number from the rope that is keeping my hands bound behind me.

The whisper in hushed voices as I throw my head back letting my eyes fold back in annoyance.

"So..." Jeremy's disgusting voice rings in my ears.

I look at him and he sits down on the edge of the desk, he licks his lips and I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you going to say it or just sit there and look stupid" I snap at him.

His face turns red and he comes towards me slapping me across the face.

My head snaps to the side as I spit on the floor, I breathe vigorously as my anger rises from the man I once considered family in front of me.

He grabs my chin roughly and pulls my face to look at him.

"Like I was fucking saying" he growls

"We have decided that we will give you one more time..... sign over your rights now... or we will hold you, hostage, until you give it up," he says

I let out a sigh and now my head.

"Fine" I whisper and look up at him, Johns' head looks over at us and Jeremy stands there shocked.

"Dumb child," Jeremy says pleased.

"If I must, I shall stay here till I die on my own, another sterling member will take the role of leader," I say with confidence held in my voice.

Jones slams his fist on the desk making Jeremy flinch.

"Leave Jeremy, let me deal with this my way" he growls, anger evident in the man's eyes as he glares at me from across the room

Jeremy has no other option but to oblige and he leaves the room.

My heart now starts to race as Jones stands up, I can no longer feel my fingers which stops me from trying to untie the knot.

He opens a drawer from his desk pulling out something I can't see.

He shuts it slowly and stands up straight, he licks his lips and pulls his chair towards me.

He sits down in it and holds out a knife, a rather small but thick, sharp knife.

He puts his hand on my thigh making me glare at him.

He rubs my thigh and harshly separates my legs. He places his hand on my inner thigh as my jaw tightens

"Why are you being so hard headed stupid girl, your too young to have this body you know" He whispers the last part

"How about we mess it up"

He raises his left hand as an intense pain comes from my thigh.

I throw my head back and scream as the knife tears through my skin and muscle.