A New Beginning (edited)

This was edited 2/20/19
Also of you understand season 3 of attack on titan you can understand were the titans have came from so don't go into the comments being like oh it has spoilers or anything else and I'm never in a mood to deal with it.
-----
Y/n P.O.V

Being a student like me was harsh. Due to a power that was being passed down in my family has us isolated from the world but like me being the stubborn child I am I went to school. But school was far so I had to wake up early to get a car to school. Now I had finally made it home exhausted because I had to walk home this time. I could tell anyone about my family, wasn't allowed to have friends over at my house, and the most important one I wasn't allowed to talk about the power that has been passed down in my family. Entering my room and throwing my bag on the floor not wanting to homework. Laying down I couldn't take a nap. There were also talking downstairs but thinking it was probably parents talking about the titan power and who is next to gain the power.

"Y/n!" I heard my father call me. I quickly rushed off my bed and went downstairs. What I found was shocking. Mom had bandages around her stomach. I knew those weren't normal.

"M-Mom?" She gave me a soft smile like she always did. Then she slid down the fall with a trail of blood following it.

"We don't have lots of time left" my father said. What the hell are they talking about. Enough time left. My father looked through a box and took out a small box. He led my mother and me outside and explaining the situation. Something I couldn't do.

"I'm not going to stab that syringe in my arm to transform into this crazy thing and eat my own mother!" I could never. My mother being (enter mom hero name) she was really popular. I didn't want the news saying one of the most popular heros has died.

"I-I'm sorry y-y/n but you have to. Its the only way" I slowly started to cry. I quickly took the syringe to get ready to use it. But when I looked back.at my mother she was smiling like she wanted this to happen. My father stepped far away and then used it. All I could remember was seeing my mother smiling like always.

*Later*

I quickly rose up from my sleeping to find my father sitting on a chair alone without her. I knew what I have done. I didn't need him to explain it to me. He left my room and I slowly started to cry knowing that I lost her. I layed back down thinking what should I do now with the power and my quirk. which was ukaku.

*2 months later*

I threw a kick at my father's leg causing him to fall. he tries to get back up but I then tackled him to the ground. but I knew I had a time limit in my titan form. If I force myself to go longer in my form my body would start overheating and then the damages that effect my titan body would actually effect my human body but will slowly heal but would be really painful. I slowly come out of titan form but its really hard becuase its like it doesn't want to let go. I finally manage get put but ended up falling on the ground. my father did it perfect smirking at me.

"You should be really be careful were you land those things." I turn back to see uncle aizawa. I ran to him and hugged him which he returned. But quickly let go. I knew something was wrong.

"You both hiding something?"

"Looks like she found out" I guess I was right.

"Look y/n im not your actual father. aizawa is."

"I don't care who my father is between the both of you."

"Good then hurry and pack up you're moving in with me." i ran up to my room and packed my things. I barley had anything but books to help me study because I want to go into UA like my mom did. I put them in the trunk of the car. I Said goodbye to my family and left. I told aizawa that I wanted a boy uniform because I'm not into those skirts devil things. We made it to his house and took my things out of the trunk and put them my room. Unpacking everything left me worn out. I went straight to bed. but I did change