Normal Day I Guess (edited)

Sorry for the wait also that photo I wanted to put that also it will be short
-----

Y/n P.O.V

The rest of that day was quite bad. My dad came home worried and made that I had used my ability and now not allowed to eat with my friends a few days or until he is able to solve the problem.

'Shit I still have homework, dad will kill me' I gotten up from my bed and changed then was able to do my homework also stealing a small snack.

Night came and went straight to bed.
"Finally some sleep" I whispered. That was the first day and I already fucked it up.

•morning •

The light of the fucking sun shined into my eyes hoping that my class would forget that day. Getting up to shower and change.

Walking downstairs the room was empty. "Looks like he already left" grabbing a bento that was there and headed out, with my shoes. I plug in my earphone listening to f/s blasting it bothing what happens around me. Heading to the school entrance changing my shoes and taking out my earphones and walk to class.

Looking around me it was the same girl who wanted to switch classes. "Look who it is" she said trying to be intimating. I look up and down at her uniform and just walk away.

"Don't ignore me!" she yelled I didn't even bother to look back at her. Now infront of the door to my class was, I slam the door open having all the attention on me.

"The hell you looking at" at whisper/yelled at mineta(I think thats how you spell it) he just ran away. I soon make eyes with bakugou giving him one ghoul eye.