The beginning of school

It had been the first day of a new school, I woke up by my alarm clock ringing and me slamming my hand on it to make the damn thing shut up. Ugh..today will be terrible! I had thought, which I didn't know which was not going to be true. I quickly got out of bed, getting dressed, brushing my hair and teeth, and slipping my shoes on. I had really wondered what today was going to be like. I wondered who I would meet. I grabbed my earbuds and turned on some music then headed out the door to walk to school. I walked in the building and it was like chaos, I walked to the 10th grade hall and I tripped. I heard someones voice saying "Hey, you aight?" I quickly looked up to see a guy standing bent over in front of me holding his hand out. I had felt so stupid for already being this clumsy on the first day of school but I pulled myself together and I smiled and replied to him "Yes, thank you for asking" Then he slowly helped me up. He had asked me what my name was I smiled happily while blushing "Its Breanna, whats yours?" He smiled back at me "Oh, the name is Allen, nice to meet you" I had a feeling that class would be starting soon so I quickly told him I had to go and head to class a little early just to be    sure I was there on time. A boring day had passed, It wasn't really that bad I thought. I walked home and I sighed thinking, hopefully tomorrow I wont make a fool out of myself again..at least I met someone new though..honestly wanted to see him again tomorrow, he did seem really nice..a-and cute...! I quickly snapped out of it and caught myself blushing. I had wondered if he was the reason why i was blushing.