Chapter XXXII

R o b y n

"I know you fucking lying!" Me and Karrueche said in unison

Me, her, Lauren, and Teyana wasted no time making our way over to her apartment this morning once we found out the news. I know I wasn't the only one who was fed up with Cassie fake ass. This shit was happening right under our noses and we didn't even know it, she was pretending to be innocent all along.

She's just as worst as Bryson.

"You don't know how bad I wanted you to beat her ass" Lauren said shaking her head at this situation "You don't go and do stuff like that especially to your so call family" She rolled her eyes "That's why I didn't like her ass from the jump"

"I'm all for the hate towards her right now but are yawl sure he didn't force her or anything?" Teyana asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Oh please if he did she would've been said something instead of keeping it between them two" Karruche spoke.

"Exactly, if a nigga forced me to have sex and birth his baby I wouldn't keep my mouth shut for anything, my family would be the first to know it was his fault" I said rolling my eyes "She knew what she was doing"

"Aaliyah what are you gonna do?" Lauren asked.

She just shrugged a shoulder not saying a word, she didn't even want to talk about this anymore. She just sat on the couch with her robe on, focused on the tv with a tissue box in her hand from crying.

"I hope you ain't trying to lock yourself in the house forever and cry over this" Teyana said now standing "We gotta get you cleaned up and out of the house to get your mind off of this"

"I don't want to go anywhere" Aaliyah simply said not taking her eyes off the tv.

I shook my head "No girl, your not staying on this couch all day worrying about they dumb asses" I said going over to pull her off the couch "Your man will be back out here soon so in the mean time let's go to brunch or something"

"Yeah we don't even have to keep discussing this, we'll get your mind off of it" Lauren said.

She sniffled and nodded "Alright" She said lowly.

Lauren walked her to her room so she could freshen up and we all sighed plopping down onto her couch "Yawl I can't believe this" Kae said still shocked at the news.

"I know" I shook my head "Cassandra better stay her ass far away from Aaliyah because I know when she's done being all sad, she's just gonna be livid and want to knock some sense into her" I said honestly.