Chapter LXXX

O d e l l

Once again I was laid up in this small ass jail cell for the second time this year

Once again I was laid up in this small ass jail cell for the second time this year. I was over everything leading up to this because nothing seems to be changing. I'm out here making a fool out of myself now. I don't feel like myself at all because I usually don't do shit like this, the media about to have a field day with the news that got exposed last night and I'm sure my coaches gone be calling me.

I'm the one who needs a break now.

I saw a guard come up to the cell and unhooked his keys to let me out "You know what time it is" He said like he wasn't happy to set me free. I got up from the stale bed and slowly walked out of the gate to be escorted to the main entrance. After giving me my personal belongings that they took last night, they let me out of the double doors.

I just knew my mama was about to snap because this is unlike me.

Walking around the front corner I saw Aaliyah sitting there waiting on me. I raised my brows cause I didn't even think she would wanna be in my presence anymore.

She got up from the bench and walked over to me "Are you okay?" She asked surprisingly worried. I just looked down and nodded "Good" She said.

Out of nowhere she brought her hand up and slapped me right across my face.

I'll admit I deserved that.

I held my face and felt a few pair of eyes just staring at us with they nosy asses. She came closer and I glanced over still holding my cheek "I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you but I don't like it!" She let me know "You need to get your shit together right now! I'm not gone keep coming up here bailing you out of jail every damn month for acting like a reckless ass little boy cause your feelings got hurt"

"Aaliyah--"

She cut me off "I just had to pull $800 out of my pocket to get your black ass out of jail ONCE AGAIN because you wanna go around vandalizing everybody property without a care in a world" She continued to yell and I sighed feeling embarrassed "You just don't care anymore huh? You don't think you just do and that's gone get your yellow ass in a world of trouble"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't in my right state of mind and--"

She cut me off once again and held her hand up in my face "I don't care I'm sick of this shit with you! You better hope you don't get sued either cause that's all on you, this is why the media is out to get you now because your showing out!" She said lastly before walking away and I followed her out of the double doors.

I didn't say anything yet as I followed her to her car and got situated inside. I didn't want her to slap me again for opening my mouth but I had to get my side out.