3

He wasn't here.

Midoriya looks around the room to see if Aoyama was here or not but he wasn't? Didn't he say he was?

"Hello, Midoriya! You seem confused?"

Midoriya spins to see him and he laughs a little. "Just a bit.."

"How so?"  Iida says as he cocks a brow. "Is it about Aoyama?"

"Surprisingly... you guessed it. Yesterday I went to visit him and he says he was suppose to be here... but he isn't?"

"That is weird, well don't worry about it. We have class to go to! Maybe he'll show up later!" Iida says as he starts walking to class. "Lets go!"

Midoriya looks behind him and he sighed. "A-Alright."

-

For the past days, aoyama wasn't here in class. No one was even noticing besides Midoriya and Iida. Finally, Midoriya went to Aoyamas dorm and knocked on his door.

Nothing.

He knocked once more and again, nothing. He didn't really have Aoyamas contact so he couldn't check on him.

"Weird.." he says as he starts heading to his room but he hears a click. he turns and sees Aoyama opening his door; peeking out.

"Aoyama!" Midoriya says with a slight relieved look on his face. Aoyama opens the door wider and he looks at him. "Ah... Izuku.. hello."

"Where have you been?"

Aoyama eyes widened. "...you noticed?... I was gone?"

"Of course!! I wanted to talk to you.."

Aoyama just stood there and he looks away. "Ive been incredibly ill. I'm sorry."

"No don't apologize!... if you're sick.. I can leave you alone.." Midoriya then walks to his own dorm. Without a goodbye.

"...don't go.." Aoyama whispers.