5

aoyama runs to hide somewhere, his room was too obvious.

what was he feeling?

he was feeling... guilt.. anger.. such moods he can't explain. his stomachache worse than before, he can't tell them; he just can't.

he found himself running to his dorm, he sighs in disappointment as he walks in, locking the door behind him. he was going to fail that class.

but he didn't want to. he wanted to be the greatest hero. but no one looks up to him. as he saw little kids going up to kirishima, bakugou, even midoriya... because they're strong.

aoyama isn't.

god how aoyama envy of their quirks.

aoyama just had a stupid laser that comes out of his belly button, THAT hurts him. he remembers the laughs and the jokes from middle school, how people called him stuff he hasn't heard in his life.

soon, the tears are rushing down the soft face of the blonde. he stood there, staring at the picture of the whole class a. nobody can see aoyama.

because he's in the back, pretending to be the boy everyone knows. the attention narcissistic boy who just wants...... friends.

aoyama takes the picture frame and lays it facing down so he doesn't have to look at it anymore. he grabs more pictures and does the same.

his room is blinding him. he feels sick.

he's feeling, upset.

why is he feeling such emotions?? what is going on?

he then hears knocking on the door, more of pounding in aoyamas ears. he then shakily touched the knob and unlocked it; opening it slowly.

it was midoriya.

oh god aoyama is a mess.. he's crying and now.. izuku is watching him sob.

midoriya gasped as he takes a step back. "aoyama! are you...okay?!"

aoyama stood there for a slight second before shaking his head. "non." his voice was a bit shaken.

"what's going on? you just ran out! i felt really bad like i said something wrong..."

aoyama takes midoriyas hand and he pulls him in the room, he shuts the door and he quickly wiped the tears away. "just... stay here for a minute... S'il vous plaît....." aoyama begs as more tears form in the corner of his eyes.

midoriya had this concerned yet worrisome look on his face. he was truly worried about aoyama. "of course! i will stay here for as long as you need..."

aoyama looks down as he thanks him. "you're a true friend... izuku.."

midoriya stands there as he clears his throat. "aoyama... please answer my question.."

the boy looks up with more tears streaming down his face. "i'm not okay, and for the past few weeks i've been lying to you, izuku. i haven't been sick. i've been just scared to come to class..."

midoriya furrowed his brows. "what?"

"....i've been so scared that you would always come to talk to me... in realization i've been having these feelings.. but... they won't go away.." aoyama clenched his fists that are  on his side. "i don't have friends.. the whole class is just... they don't like me..and don't tell me that they do... i've heard things..."

midoriya sighs. "aoyama..."

"....but... other than that i've been having those... feelings.."

"feelings? like what?"

aoyama shakes his head. ".... it's stupid...."

"no, aoyama, your feelings aren't stupid.. you know you're one of MY friends.. and i hope you know i'll be here for you always.."

aoyama looks at him, and whatever midoriya is saying is genuine... aoyama sighs as he moves his hair out of his eyes. "...i know... if you don't feel the same way... or you think i'm weird then.. it's fine.. to leave..."

aoyama looks away as he slightly mumbled. "i like you... izuku.."

midoriya looks at him with slight confusion. "you mean... like a friend way?.."

aoyama shakes his head. "izuku, i like like you.. okay....i'm... not into girls..."

then it clicked for midoriya. aoyama obviously has a crush on midoriya but he didn't want to say. nor wanted to admit that he likes guys. did aoyama think that midoriya would just leave aoyama?

aoyama bites his lip nervously as he awaits for a response.

midoriya laughs a bit. "... what's wrong with that? how come it took you all this time just to say that you don't like girls? and.. well the other part.."

"i assumed you like ochaco, and i assumed that.. most of the class isn't very much supportive... about me.."

"aoyama, didn't you know kirishima and bakugo are dating?? along with kaminari and shinso?.. yaomomo and jiro?.. i'm alright with all this... however... aoyama i don't feel the same way.."

aoyama nods. "i thought so..."

midoriya grabs aoyamas hands. "hey relax. you'll find someone i promise."

aoyama sighs. "...right...yeah..."

midoriya looks at aoyama. he doesn't look like he's happy with that response. "aoyama?"

aoyama looks at him finally, he looks.. hurt. of course he is, he just got rejected.. midoriya smiles softly. "you're amazing and a great friend, and i hope you find someone that's great and that will make you happy. alright?"

aoyama smiles a bit. it wasn't like any other smile. it was... genuine.. "oui... i'll find someone..."

but sooner or later. midoriya felt these odd feelings towards aoyama.