Ayase Eli x reader

"It's almost Valentines I wonder what should I give to Eli?" Y/N thought while going to the mall and saw Nozomi. She asked her "What kind of gift should I give to someone?' Nozomi teased her if it's for Eli and Y/N didn't answer then she laughed.

"If you want to give something to Eli, it should be something with chocolates." She thanked her and ran full speed ahead (yousoro)

When she arrived at the chocolate store, she realized that she forgot her wallet at her house so she went back to her house to retrieve her wallet. She returned to the chocolate store but the chocolate is currently out of stock. She searched for other stores and saw a chocolate cake but it is surprisingly expensive so she decided to bought all the ingredients to make a chocolate cake.

After a few (or a thousand) mistakes, Y/ N finally made the cake so all she had to do is to wait for the day of valentines. But fate has something for her when she checked her calendar, she was horrified when she saw that the date was February 15

She immediately called Nozomi and asks her what is the date today and she replied "today is the 15th of February, didn't you give Eli a chocolate yesterday?" At the mention of Eli's name she quickly hang-up and immediately pick up her home-made chocolate cake then rush to Eli's home.

After a few rings in the doorbell, Eli opened the door and welcomed her. She gave her the cake and confessed "I'm sorry if it's late I worked hard for it, Happy valentines day Eli-chan and I... love..you"

Eli was confused because today is valentines why did she told her that it is late."I appreciate it thank you very much but why did you say that it is late? today is the 14th"

"Eh?!! But Nozomi told me that..."

"...today is the 15th?"

"Yes she does"

"That Nozomi,by the way what did you said earlier?"

"I... love you"

Eli smiled because she knew that the feeling is mutual and said "I love you too Y/N" She leaned in and kiss her "today is the best day of our lives"

Omake

"Y/N wake up you are late for school"

"Eh? It's just a dream?"