End

Hello lovelies! This is the last chapter already. Hope you like it!! Lots of love from me xx ❤️

*

[Jungkook]

"No. You are wrong Jimin" The younger sighed loudly as he ran his fingers through his hair, letting the memories of his graduation come back to him like waves.

[flashback]

It was loud. Very loud. As much as Jungkook wanted to come to this graduation party for the last time, he somehow regretted it deeply inside.

"Kook stop being a weirdo and have fun bro! You're too serious there" One of Jungkook's friend, Hoseok told him. The younger replied with a nod, his hand showing Hoseok the cup he's holding. "So no fun kid"

The dark room, blasting loud music and colorful bright lights hurt his eyes, but from afar, he can see a figure he always though beautiful was coming in his way.

"H-Hi Jungkook" Said the man nervously. Little did he know Jungkook is also shifting from his seat nervously. "Hi Jiminie"

"It's hyung, actually" He smiled and the younger never seen a smile so beautiful this close. The mesmerizing smile made the younger smile as well.

"I have something to tell you" He stood infront of the younger while playing his fingers nervously and Jungkook noticed how cute he was. "Tell me what Ji— I mean hyung?"

He noticed the older was silent for a while and after taking a huge breath, he spoke, "Actually I have a crush on you. It's been a long time but I'm just telling you this before we separate after graduation. So... yeah. I like you"

Jungkook was quiet.

And the older noticed that too.

"Jungkook?" Asked Jimin.

"Ah sorry. Hyung I'm—"

"It's okay. I know you don't like me and you never will. It was stupid of me to do this. I'm really sorry I should leave now" The older smiled and walked away. "No no jimin hyung wait!"

But by the time Jungkook tried to chase him, he was already gone.

*

Epilogue anyone? 🤗