first day at school

Christina POV
“Christina wake up!” Krista shouts. I groan and slowly turn around to see that it’s 1AM in the morning.....what is today supposed to be??....HOLY CRAP....it’s Monday my first day at my new school. I quickly removed the blankets and sat down on my bed “you better be ready Christina! We can’t afford being late on our first day and we only have 30 min before we go out...are you even up!.?” Krista knocks the door real hard “yea am up be right there” I yelled back I run in to the bath room took the fastest bath I have ever taken I looked at the time 15 minutes I quickly wore my XL gray hoodie with black jeans and tied my hair into a messy bun wore my gray vans did the quickest makeup ever done rushed down stairs to meet Krista wearing a cute light pink dress and a pair of sandals unlike me her hair was done properly and so was her make up she looked stunning and granny on the other side sitting on the table “hey cupcake” granny waved, I waved back while joining them and ate it was 1:30 they went to the car I picked my bag and headed towards the car.

“I might not be available when you guys come back from school so Ms.Andrew will bring you back from school” said granny breaking the silence “sure!” We answered equally not that we don’t want granny but there is always a special treat when it’s with miss Andrew not to mention her kindness she was like our mom. As soon as we reached there we hoped of and start walking to the entrance my sister was excited unlike me she is outgoing and confident so obviously she was gonna be a cheerleader while I was gonna be well .... the tomboy. Some girls came to us while we stood by our locker.” I am Mary” she says with a grin on her face “and am Clara this Emily”  Clara said with a bright smile they all looked great Mary had blue eyes and blond hair while Clara and Emily have brown eyes with brown hair those to look the same except that Clara’s hair was shorter equal with Mary’s hair length.” I’m Krista and this is my identical twin Christina”