detention at first day

Christina POV
I set my books in my locker and went to my first class  ... biology...as soon i reached there the bell rang i found an empty space and sat down while i was getting my stuff read i heard a deep voice with British accent “may i?” I looked up to see the most cutest guy i have ever seen he had brown eyes with perfect eyelashes and a curly brown hear he was so cute crush alert  my inner voice said ignoring it i replied “su-sure” I replied as soon as i was done staring at him “thanks am harry by the way” he said “ch-Christina, am n-new you probably never se-seen me before” way to go Christina you humiliated yourself once AGAIN my inner voice screamed “oh really am new too i just moved from UK I decided to join this school since my cousin jack learns here how about you tho where did you come from?” He talked i was lost in his sweet accent but some how I managed to understand what he was talking about as soon as he asked”ohhhh....ummmmm......i just ch-changed school because of-of personal problems i use to live here from the start” God gave you a chance and your blowing it away he obviously is gonna think your a creep now my inner voice face palmed her self, will you shut up! i yelled inside my head.”really that’s...” he was cutter of by a yelling “THATS IT YOUR GONNA GET DENTATION!!” We both turned around to see Mr.Matthew angry and the whole class staring at us i turned to see harry he looked confused as me... what happened? Why detention? What did i do wrong?“i told you to shut up since the very moment but you didn’t mind to even look at me!!” He yelled again answering my question what could be better first day first class and BOOM you got your self detention and harry to he is gonna hate you like hell now ....your SO messed up my inner voice got the courage to talk so I shouted to my self ‘in my head’ will you shut up you know what am gonna shut you down!! Then I shut it down and learned peacefully till i mate Krista, Mary Clara and Emily i told them about the new guy which none of them knew and when i told them about my ‘detention at first day’