15)

Lindsey P.O.V

"Lindsey! You're alive!" Harry screamed out as i took hold of his shirt. "Well yeah, i guess i am." I say smiling brightly at him. Tears were constily falling down his face, he couldn't stop smiling. but he didn't say anything. "So how are things?" I ask smiling. "Lindsey! I love you so much! I thought i lost you! Please never do that to me agina! I'm so happy you're alive!" "I love you Haz." He walks to me and Kissed me slowly before the doctors come and push him away to check on me. Was he the only one where? Where was Zayn? Niall? Liam? Louis? Where was...Where was Riley? Right when Harry walks out the door he runs into a room? Um okay..

Riley's P.O.V

I wake up with Louis. Niall, Zayn and Liam all looking over me. "Erm Hi?" I say trying to sit up. I was pretty confused on what all just happen then it hits me. Lindsey's dead. I bust out into tears, everyone try to make me feel better but nothing was going to work, i just lost the most important person in the world to me. I cant live without her. I wont live without her. I was thinking of what i was going to do t end my life as Harry comes running into the room screaming and crying but i couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Whoa lad calm down!"

"What is it mate?"

"Harry are you okay?"

They all asked him over his crys, "Lindseeeeeey......she...sh..she's..ALIVE!" Right when he said this something went off inside of me, part of me thought he was ling and the other part told me to get my ass up and go find out! I jumped straight up and Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to her window and pointed in her room. There she was! Moving! Talking! Breathing! Alive!! I couldn't stop crying and smiling. it was magical! "Lindsey's back!" I whispered before busting though the door and doctors right onto Lindsey! They all tried to me move me but they knew it wasn't going to work and just gave up. "Lindsey you're alive! Oh my gosh i cant believe this! I thought you were gone forever!!!!" "No Riley, I'm here I'm so sorry for scaring everyone, if i could have helped it i would of woken up." She says jokingly. "I love you Lindsey!" I yell barring my head into her arm. "I love you too Riley! Where were you?" "Well when you 'died' i kinda ran in here all crazy like and they gave me a shot that made me pass out or something so i was in the other room." She bust out laughing, "Classic Riley." I look up at her and smile. "I missed your laugh Lindsey." she just smiles and i see the rest of the boys at the door, "Ill leave you to talk to them." I say walking out with Harry.

"She's back." Harry states smiling his cheeky smile. I hadn't seen that smile in forever.

"Sure is, so is Chassidy still with Niall do ya know?"

"Yeah, sadly. He said she said she did do it but he loves her to much to let her go."

"I have lost all respect for him." I said as Harry nodes in agreement.

"Can she come home now?" I question. I think she really needs too!

"I think so, they just have to run a few test to make sure she's okay." I smile a little as we walk back into her room. "She's coming home! She's coming home!" Louis shouts running into my arms. "Yay!!!" I yell as we both hop around the room.

After about an hour we are in the car heading home! Well the tour bus. we had a show to do tomorrow night. i was pretty scared. Everyone was talking but i wasn't really listening. I was more worried about what's going to happen when Lindsey finds out that it was Chassidy who did this to her. Me and the boys agreed that it would be best just not to tell her. "So anything big happen while i was, well 'asleep'? Lindsey asked giggling at her self. nothing really happen but me and Zayn did break up but i was going to tell her, well not in front of Zayn. "RILEY BROKE UP WITH ZAYN!!!" Louis shouts out giving me and Zayn the evil eye. Wow thanks Lou. Every one got quite, no one said a word for at least five minutes. I was just looking down playing with my hands, that's what i do when I'm nervous or in a awkward situation, i was kinda scared to look up at Zayn, I don't know why but i didn't really want to see the look on his face, it could be really sad and heart broken witch would make me feel really bad or it could be like aye i don't even care which would be even worse!