Chapter 22

Marco pov

I'm in the middle of PE class doing fitness on the oval, it's not my favourite thing to do but hey who cares. we jog around the oval twice, done 100m sprints and done agility test. This is the second class that i have Jackie in for the term, every time she dose something she always looks me trying to have me noticing her athlete body, i'm still not happy with her after what she done.

After our lesson i headed to the boys locker room to change out of my stinky sports gear that i got from home, after i finished and fix my self i exit out of the locker room but was stop by Jackie.

"Hey Marco"

i didn't look at her and walk past her, but Jackie stopped me

"Marco come on you can't stay mad at me forever you know"

i turn around and face her "for someone that threaten a friend of mine, i sure can" i said before walking away

then i feel Jackie's hand grabbing my wrist "Marco please, i miss you and i want you"

Jackie drag me into the girls locker room and push me into a locker "lucky there isn't any girls here or other wise we'll have to try something different"

she then try's to kiss me, she manage to kiss me on the lips but i push her off "Jackie what the fuck are you doing, i told you i'm done with you"

"Marco please we know that we are perfect together" she said in a flirty way

"Jackie stop... how many times do i have to tell you we're done, you done this to yourself"

i then try to run out but a girl stop me by the exit point of the locker room.

"where do you think you're going "she said smirking

"out of this shit place" i said in anger

i feel a hand grabbing me again and i got dragged back in, i got pushed again on the locker and Jackie proceeds to make out with me while having my arms pined.

Janna pov

oh man PE the worst subject ever, why do i have to do this painful lesson full of tiring stuff. i walk on over to the girls changing room, i entered and i see a girl and Jackie... making out with Marco?

"what the hell!" i yelled at the girls

Jackie stopped and looked at me "Amy what the hell, you we're suppose to look out for anyone" she yelled

"Janna help me" Marco cried

i made my stand "alright you brats, let go of Marco or else"

"hey what are you gotta do?" Amy smirked

"unlike you i do know how to fight, is that right Marco and Jackie?" i smirk

"she sure can so back off girls" Marco yelled

"everything was quiet afterwords until Jackie refused, i then spring into action. I started to fight her friend Amy, she was pretty easy, i dodge her attacks and i punched her in the stomach, she then falls to the ground in pain.

"you turn Jackie" i said in my stance "let go of Marco or i'll break you again"

Jackie got nerves and lets go off Marco "Amy lets get out of here" Jackie yelled

they both left and it was just me and Marco.

"bro are you ok?"

"yeah thanks to you" Marco said wiping he's lips "Jackie pulled me in here and started to make out with me, i tried to get away but her friend stopped me and Jackie pulled me back in"

"she got some nerves, but i got your back and Star's"

"thanks Janna"