8

Minho POV

I'm sorry y/n. That I can't tell you that it's just your imagination, I don't want to hurt you but I have no choice.

"You can wake up now."
She looks into my eyes, confused.
"W-What?"
I smile weakly at her and she pushes me away lightly.
"Minho! Tell me what's going on."
Her voice cracks sending my knees to go weak as if I've been stabbed in my heart.
"I'm sorry y/n."
I look down and she grips onto my jacket, hitting my chest with her fist as she cries out to me.
"Why!? Why are you sorry? Why!"
I grab her wrists and her head falls down, her sobs loud like the rain hitting the pavement.
"I'm just in your head y/n."
She looks up at me.
"No...no you're not!"
She grabs my face and kisses me roughly but I don't kiss her back.
"Stop it."

Y/n POV

"Stop it."
He says but I can't, he must be playing with me.

He pushes me away from him.
"Can't you see y/n!? It's all in your head! It's all in your fucking head. Get over yourself."
The last sentence hits with a harsh tone, causing my body to feel sore.
"Minho.."
My vision fades and before I can see anymore, I fall onto the ground. Everything turns black.

I wake up drenched in sweat.
I sigh as I fold my hand over my eyes.
"I had a weird dream again. That nightmare was so scary it felt so real."

My body finally relaxes. Trickles of water trailing down my skin as I stand underneath the shower, I take a deep breath, closing my eyes.

I can only think of someone but I don't know who. I don't even remember the nightmare now.

After I stand in the shower for awhile, I get out and dry my body and hair, looking at myself in the mirror. I don't know what the think or feel. To many thoughts are rushing around my head I feel as if I could collapse.

I tuck a few stands of hair behind both of my ears as I put some makeup onto the bathroom counter in front of me. I put on a normal amount of makeup that I do everyday.

I walk out of my bathroom, back into my bedroom, sliding open the doors to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for the day.

My fingers trail across the heaps of clothing that's been hung up and I move my hand to take one off but I stop. The sound of a reversing truck quietly blares through my cracked open window causing me to stand still before creeping over to look outside. My eyes widen as I stare at where the noise is coming from.
"Someone's moving....next door?"
I think hardly as I lean onto the ledge of my window, resting my head in my hand as I stare outside.

I watch as a car zooms down the street and around the moving truck. A tall boy with brunette hair steps out.
"He's cute."
I say to myself with a smile on my face before closing my eyes and smacking myself.
"Yah y/n what the hell."
I stand up and pick my outfit.

"I stand up and pick my outfit

Someone rings my bell.
"Coming!"
I shout as I run out of my room and downstairs.

I swing open the door with a smile but that soon fades as I see an out of breath handsome brunette guy.
"Hi.."
He says, regaining his breath.
"Hello..? Can I help?"
His eyes weaken and glisten as if he was going to cry.
"O-Oh sorry are you okay??"
I ask, taking my hand from the door as I stare at him, concerned.
"Yes I am fine. I Uhm I moved in next door.."
He looks away. I look over to the house next door.
"Ah! I hope you move in well. Need me to help?"
He shakes his head vigorously.
"No no it's okay."
He smiles at me and I do the same back.
"Well have fun."
I start to close the door and he stutters before holding the door back, causing me to stop.
"Uh.. I'm- I'm."
He looks into my eyes desperately. Not being able to speak causing me to pull back the door.
"I'll see you around-"
My head pounds causing me to hold my head, my vision blurs and everything flushes with colours as I see an image behind Minho, everything silent but slightly visible. I blink my eyes to see it clearer. It's two people, a guy and a girl and they are talking.
Wait a minute. She looks like me... and he.. he looks like- This Guy?

"Y/n?"
I snap my head up to see him staring at me, worriedly. I didn't even realise the fact that he knows my name.
"What? Yes sorry I just had some sort of vision, I don't even know what I'm saying haha."
I scratch my head.
"Wait."
He looks at me. Confused.
"You're voice sounds familiar."
His face becomes shocked but instantly relaxes.
"But anyway. Nice to meet you, I'm y/n."
I say with a big smile.

Suddenly a pair of arms are wrapped around my body. My eyes widen as I look at this random guy that I just met who's attached to my body.
"Hey-"
He cuts me off.
"Hello y/n."