17 | semi final

"what? what do you mean he made it?"
A puzzled expression spreads across my face as he stares into my eyes.
"Y/n...I don't know how to tell you-i mean it's not even my place to say."
I stare back hard into his eyes which makes him sigh.

"Think really hard. About when you first met as kids, where did you meet him?"
"At the park."
I reply, trying to dive into my mind to remember whilst he speaks to me.
"How did you meet him?"
"I don't know he just suddenly appeared on the swing beside me and scared me but he said he didn't mean to and that he'd ran away from home.."
"Did you see him walk down to the park?"
"No.."
"Did you not hear anything at all?"
I furrow my eyebrows as i try to think really hard once more.

Flashback
Y/N POV- 7 years old.

Crash.

I put my hands to my ears as the loud noise rings through my ears, dropping my pink bunny onto the floor below me.

The ringing stops after a short time and i look behind me to see a blonde haired boy come out of the ground in my garden.

He notices me and stands there with an unsure look but soon switches to a smile and waves.
"Hi!"
He says but i just pick up my toy.
"Why did you come out of there? Is there something you're hiding?"
I start running to him but he puts his hand out.
"Stop!"
And i do.
"Mummy said i'm not allowed to have friends round without her permission! You can't be here..."
He looks down before walking towards me.
"Sorry. Let's go to the park!"
He grabs my hand and we walk through my house.
"Shhh! Mummy's upstairs!!"
i loudly whisper to him, trying to yank my hand back, making my pink bunny fall from my other hand onto the carpet in the lounge as we pass through my house.

I sit on the swing, my legs dangling from the seat as i can't reach the floor just yet.

The swing creaks next to me which makes me jump.
"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!"
The boy immediately says which takes me aback.
"It's okay. You still didn't answer my question by the way-"
"I ran away from home."
"But that wasn't my question...Did your mummy and daddy have a fight or something?"
He shakes his head.
"Can i tell you a secret?"
I nod my head, excitedly.
"My home was down there."
"You're home is in the ground?"
"That was a gate from my world to yours, my family has built a world for lost souls who were in a coma."
"What does that mean?"
He shrugs.
"I don't really know but i'm not allowed to tell anyone so you have to promise you will tell nobody!"
I smile at him widely, nodding my head.
I link his pinky finger and we seal the secret with our thumbs.

"I'm y/n. Let's be friends!"
I slide my hand into his and he looks up at me with a beaming smile.
"Felix."

Present

I snap back to reality as Minho shakes me lightly, streaks of tears fall down my face.
"Y/n are you okay??"
He looks into my eyes worriedly.
"I saw something else Minho..It was erased from my memory. I-I can't believe he made a different scenario of how we met.."

"I knew everything all along."