part 2

Hi all.....how are you,,,,hope you all are fine......me too fine....thank you for you love which you are given me through you comment and votes ....do more guys.......encourage me .........

lets go into the story...............

At night abhi came late as he was not ready to face anyone in his house...but he found his mother... was  waiting for him.....

ishwari ; abhi you came....why you are so late.....

abhi ; don't you know the reason ma.....

ishwari ; silence................

abhi ; ma i know i hurt you all today...especially you and dadi...because of me only you got scold from papa  na....but ma i will clear it all ...swear me ma...i will prove myself infront of papa for that i need some more time...i will tell him that my ma teach me good things only...

i will tell him that my ma teach me good things only

ishwari ; there is no need for that abhi....

abhi ; i know you believe me na...

ishwari ; haan i believed .....but not you.....what pragya had said....

abhi ; what............ ma....

ishwari ; or else what will i do abhi.....you only shatters my trust na...now i have trust only on her....its not because of her..its all because of my diya...your daughter diya,,....

abhi ; no ma...she is not mine.....

ishwari ; don't play with your life abhi...its not a game.....its life abhi..take it as serious ....at first she left you and now you are doing the same.....life will never gives a second chance like this abhi....i know you still love her only.....so you have to accept them...

abhi ; no ma...i cant...

ishwari; then with them forget me also......i wont be your mother anymore...just try to rectify your mistake...we are giving you a second chance..... make use of it.....

abhi ; ma..you are punishing me for which sin i haven't done....

ishwari ; don't call it as sin......do what i have told you...and one more your papa called tanu's parents tomorrow he will say everything...don't utter a word against him infront of them.....just obey what i am saying else forget your mother......

she moves away from him.....

abhi cries bitterly ...he was broken completely.....what i have done ma...few years before she left me...now my whole family is against e....they are not trusting me at all.....what mistake i have done in y previous life.....why i have to bear this much of pain from everyone...cant happiness stable in my life......why fate had played like this in my life......my life has gone....she is with me but i cant able to make her as mine...something is stopping me...you cant do this to me pragya...you always loves me more than as i do...how can you see me as hurt like this...you are not the same pragya ...who will die for me.....but now you are making me to die.....pragya ....hate you pragya......hate you.........