Thanking note.....

Hi dears

Hi dears.................

  I have completed my work GETTING BACK MY LOVE .....AND LIFE......i was not sure that i will finish this......i was blank after publishing its first two parts....i didn't know how to proceed it further.....so only i delayed......but later i thought some are interested on this......and i resumed it again......i was overwhelmed with its previous response....i didn't expected that much.....thank you for all.......

I am not a writer ....i too wonder how come  me to write like this.....i don't know how i starts to write......i love abhigya a lot but i was disheartened with the track of kkb...they are just focusing on taliya only ...later only i comes to know about wattpad...where i get to see so many fictions and os especially on abhigya ....i love them a lot......later i too starts my writing.....i don't know how many of you like my writing .....if you likes it tell me i will continue .......till now i don't know where i get such thoughts in my mind to write like this.....

As i told you the story is based on the movie called minnaram.......i wants to recreate it and done it....waiting to know how many of you like it,......with your response......if you like my works support me dears......

Thank you so much all......i am asking everyone to update soon but myself updating it very slowly......i don't know nowadays  i am much  interested to give comment to the stories which i like the most rather than writing mine own.............

Once again thank you all................

Chinnu...............