Chapter 1

Author pov

The clocks chimes midnight when a dark angel like figure flew threw the streets and alleyways until it stopped by a window.

Looking threw the window, the dark angel saw a pair of men talking, one had what appeared to be hands all over his body while the other had a professional business suit on.

The man in the suit then turned and walked towards the door and opened it, what came out the door surprised the angel.

A child walked through the door with fear evident in their bright green eyes, the child wore shorts and a red shirt and seemed to be clutching what looked like an All Might action figure, their hair was a lovely shade of forest green and was messy.

The man in the suit also looked kinda like the child, like father and son.

The handy man then went over to the boy and inspected him.

The angel opened the window a bit and heard handy man talking.

"Does he have a quirk?"

"No, but he will get one soon, he is only 4 years old, he should get it soon," suity said.

"And what's the quirk likely to be?" Handy man asked as he scratched his neck and stepped away from the kid.

"It will either be levitation or fire breath like me, it might possibly be a combination of both," suity man said as he grabbed the kids hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Hmm... I'll take him" handy man pulled out a bunch of money and handed it to the father.

The angel couldn't take it anymore, she blended into the shadows and entered the room undetected.

She appeared behind the kid and wrapped her wings around the kid. The handy man and the father then got in a battle stance.

The Angel got prepared to fight u til Eraser head appeared and fought off the two men.

The two men ran away whithout the boy for he was wrapped in the wings of a black angel.

Eraser head then went to attack the angel and tried to drop kick her.

The angel, with the boy still in her wings, swiftly move out the way and turned into a normal human, because of Erasers quirk, with H/l H/c, S/c and E/c, her clothes shifted into normal casual clothes.

Eraserhead then recognised the woman hugging the boy in front of him.

"Geez, I really need to get an update on all your forms, I thought you were a villain," Eraserhead said, taking his goggles off and scratching his head as his hair fell back down along with his scarf.

"Hey Aizawa, long time no see, eh?" The girl replied to him.

"Heh, yeah," Aizawa awkwardly mumbled as a slight blush crept onto his cheeks.

"Anyway, I gotta go and take this boy to the police station, you wanna meet up later?" The woman asked.

"Yeah, sure why not, at least I have something better to do other than listening to Hizashi whining and screaming,"

"OK, bai see you tomorrow at 12!" And with that the girl picked up the boy and left, jumping out the window followed by a scream from the poor child.

Eraser head just sighed and went to do his business yawning along the way.

Meanwhile the girl brought the child to his mother and mother and child was reunited once again, after she reported what happened to the police of course.

"Oh thank you so much once again miss, for bringing back my baby Izuku, I will invite you to dinner with us!" The mother said while bowing and crying tears of joy.

"No its fine, just seeing you two reunited is enough for me, I mean in just a hero, I didn't really deserve this," the girl nervously explained while trying to get away.

The mother was having none of it, She grabbed the girls hand and dragged her inside and sat her at the table next to Izuku.

Izuku's eyes lit up and started to bombard the poor girl with questions such as, "what's your quirk!" Or "are you a hero, if so, why haven't I heard about you!" Or probably only once, "what's your name"

The girl started waving her hands and calmed down the boy and said, "right, first of all, my name is Y/n L/n or better known as Miss Monster, second of all, my quirk is Monstrous personality, I can turn into 8 different monsters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, and third of all, you haven't heard much about me because I don't really do day jobs but I do, do some here and there when I'm not tired,"

"SOOOO COOOOL, CAN YOU TRANSFORM RIGHT NOW!!!???" Izuku screamed of excitement with stars in his eyes.

"Yeah, sure, I don't see why not," Y/n said and transformed into Neo Flare.

Izuku was now bouncing out of excitement.

"Can I touch your fur? It looks so soft" he asked. Y/n nodded her head because some of her forms can't talk.

Izuku touched her and now she if being cuddled by Izuku tightly.

"Sooo soft,"

"Right dinner is ready you two!" Y/n turned back into her human form as Inko sat down food for them all.

"Itadakimasu" they all chanted and they started eating.

*time skip*

"NOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE, YOU STILL HAVE TO SHOW ME YOUR OTHER FORMS!!!" The young boy shouted as Y/n stood up to leave.

Y/n bent down to Izuku's leven and patted his head while saying, "hey, don't cry, how about I come back and visit you some other time, then I could show you my other forms, eh?"

The boy stayed quiet and nodded his head.

The girl then stood up and opened the door.

"Bye Izuku, see you later," she said with a wave.

Izuku waved bye as she closed the door and walked out into the night.

Hey~ hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I'll try and update as much as I can, BAIIII SEE U ALL NEXT CHAPTER!!!

word count 1018