Chapter 3: Meeting Peter Pan

Authors Note: Please read!

The Lost Boys are all a few years younger than they are in OUAT.. I think making them like 22 just spoils it. So, they will all be 12-ish!! Felix is a bit older.

"Well, now we know she's talented. Let's go get her!" I smirk.

All the Lost Boys climb into a tree or hide in some bushes. They swoop from tree to tree and rush from bush to bush. I run in her direction. We all slow down in order to creep up on her silently. I see her with a giant bag slung across her back. I spot the animal I tried to kill beside her. She seems to have made friends with it. "Trouble, do you know how to play fetch?" She asks.

The mammal looks up at her and barks. She picks up a stick and throws it into the forest. 'Trouble' runs after it. I like that name. Well, here we go. I step out into the small clearing she is in. She turns around when she hears a twig snap under my feet. "I remember you. You're the one who tried to kill my dog," she says.

"Your dog? I didn't know you could claim animals now," I smirk.

"They're called pets. We started to take them in a long time ago. Where've you been?"

"Obviously not where you're from."

"Tell me, where am I?"

"Why, Neverland, of course."

"Neverland? I thought that place only existed in fairy tales."

"Well, let me tell you, you aren't in a fairy tale, darling."

"Don't call me that."

"I will call you whatever I please."

"(Y/n) would be fine. Mr...?"

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? My name is Peter. Peter Pan."

"The Peter Pan?"

"Is there another one?"

"Not that I know of."

"Good. That means I don't have to kill anyone."

She laughs. "You would kill someone if they had the same name?"

"Of course! Is there a problem?"

"It's just that, where I come from, there are SO MANY people named Peter. No Peter Pan's, but it's only a matter of time."

Right then, her dog comes running back, stick in mouth. Then, the dog starts to growl and bare it's teeth. "Hey! Trouble! Stop growling!"

The dog charges at me, and I send it back with a wave of my hand. She rushed back to check on her whimpering dog. The dog seems to have broken a leg. "How did you do that?!? WHY did you do that?" She yells.

"The dog came at me, and I fought back."

"You hurt him!" She runs back to her dog. I look back at the lost boy behind me. He shrugs. Why does she care so much? She picks up her dog and starts to leave. "Where do you think you're going?" I ask.

"Away from you!"

"No one is going anywhere. Boys!" I queue.

All the Lost Boys charge at her, knocking her and her dog out. "Bring her back to camp."

We all walk back to the campfire and set her and her dog there. She really is something special. We all joke around and do some flips while we wait for her to wake up.

YOUR POV

I wake up and look around to see I'm in a small clearing with a campfire. I look to the left to see my bag next to me. I look to the right and see Peter Pan. "Oh. I'm here," I scoff. "Wait, where's my dog?" I ask. I frantically look left and right for Trouble. "Behind you," Pan says.

I look behind me to see my dog with blood dripping down his head and his broken leg. "Oh my god," I whisper. "You're a monster!" I yell. I try to reach my dog but I find my legs and arms are tied.

"Why do you care about this animal so much?" He asks sternly.

"He wa- is my only family!" I tell, a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Don't you have parents?"

"I wouldn't call them my parents. Not anymore."

The Lost Boys all looked at each other.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Why would I tell you?" I spat. "Anyways, I know I'm not in Neverland, where am I honestly?"

"Why don't you believe us? I mean, you flew here with a shadow! You should really open your mind," he replies.

I guess he's right. If a giant black blob can fly me here, what else is real?

There was a long pause. "Can you please untie me. I just want to help my dog. I promise I won't run. If I do, you can kill me. I don't care. Just, let me help my dog," I beg.

It looks like Pan is debating something. Then, he motions for one of the Lost Boys to untie me. I crawl over to my dog and check his pulse. It's slow, but it's there. I sigh out of relief even though I'm still crying. I pull off my sweatshirt and tear off the hood. I rip the hood into long pieces. I tie them around Trouble's head to stop the bleeding. I then take my bag, get my white long-sleeved undershirt, rip off the sleeves, and make a cast out of it for Trouble's leg.

Peter and the Lost Boys are just staring at me, but my focus is on my dog right now.

PETER'S POV

She just wants to save her dog. I have never seen anyone care so much for an animal. Now, I kind of feel bad for hurting her dog, but I keep my head held high. She is talented and beautiful.

I'm thinking of making her a Lost Girl. It has a nice ring to it. (Y/n), the First Lost Girl.