Dai 1-sho

The rain poured. Covering the roads with wet puddles. A young boy with pale green skin sat under the tree to stay dry and warm. We wrapped his arms around himself. The cold made him feel sick. Before he could close his eyes and drift to sleep, he heard footsteps approaching him. The boy looked up to see a taller man with shades and green skin like his, but it was slight darker. He kneeled to the lonely kid and slightly moved his shades away from eyes, down his nose.
Man: "Ya lost, kid"
The boy shivered: "I-I don't have a-a h-home."
The man lift his shades up to his eyes and held out his hand. The boy froze and stared at the man's hand. He looked back at the man, seeing a grin.
Man: "Come with me, I'll give you shelter. Ya have a name?"
The boy hung his head and shivered from the cold
Boy: "S-sssanford....Ssanford Ingelberry."
The man realised Sanford's snake-like accent and grinned again.
Man: "How 'bout i call ya Snake. Is that alright with ya?".
Sanford rose his head. He never had a nickname before. He smiled and shook his head, slowly. Sanford held the man's hand and walked with him. As they walked, Sanford notices they were heading to the Townsville's dump. Sanford looked at the man and the man looked back.
Man: "I live here. You're gonna be ok."
Sanford thought he was going to be in trouble like becoming raped.
As they made it to the man's house, which with a self made cabin, the man turned to Sanford.
Man: "before we go in, I must introduce myself. The name's Ace and I'm going to be your leader now. You might obey me. K?"
Sanford nodded his head. Ace smiled.
Ace: "Also, there are others in here that were found like you. They are gonna respect you and you are gonna respect them. I will introduce them when we are in."
Ace and Sanford walked in and stopped as they entered.
Ace: "BOYS!!!!!"
Sanford flinched as Ace yelled. Sanford noticed three other boys quickly came from other rooms.
Ace: "This is Snake, everyone. He is now one of us."
Sanford waved to them, but sadly they didn't wave back.
Ace: "Sanford, this is Grubber".
He pointed at a creepy looking green hunchback.
Ace: "And that's Big Billy"
He pointed at a fat green redhead.
Ace: "That's Lil Arturo"
The last one he pointed at was a lot younger, perhaps 12. Big Billy stared at Sanford.
Big Billy: "Buh, He has gween skin as us, Bwoss".
Ace turned to Sanford and frowned. He walked up to the younger boy and traced his fingers across Sanford's arm. Ace, then, backed away from Sanford's and stared at him.
Ace: "your skin feels like scales. Do you have the condition?"
Sanford was confused...

So, how's the story so far? Check Dai 2-sho for more! Bye!🐍♠