Dai 16-sho

(Trigger Warning!‼✋😢) If sensitive of pain and suffering, I advise you to skip the chapter!

Ace sat on a couch with Snake. Snake was showing Murdoc his Snake features like his fork tongue and snake eye. Murdoc was impress, but Ace was busy keeping himself from having another attack. Snake noticed Ace's rocking and groaning. Ace's breath became sharp and sweat dripped from his forehead. "Oh god!" Snake jumped, "Acsse!"
Sanford jumped off the couch and quickly tried to stop Ace's attack from getting worse. Murdoc ran to Ace and laid him down the couch. Murdoc knew what to do since he dealt with people who had this situation. Ace tried to breathe as quickly as he could. He was scared.
Murdoc removed Sanford from the room, so Snake wouldn't panic to hard.
The green bassist got back with Ace would looked as if he was close to death. "Ace!" Murdoc yelled "Breath slowly! You're hurting yourself." Murdoc kept his hand of Ace's chest, slightly forcing Ace's chest up and down, slowly. Ace listen to Murdoc and calmed down. His breathing came back to normal, but every breath hurt. Ace groan as pain struck him. Tears rushed down his eyes as his energy failed to come back.
Murdoc was crying too. He held on to Ace tight. Crying more. "It's going to be okay Ace" Murdoc sobbed, "It's going to be ok." Ace fall asleep in Murdoc arms. The bass player laid the gang leader back on the couch and covered him with a blanket. Murdoc went to retrieve Sanford. When he opened the door to the outside, Sanford was sitting on the porch, crying and shaking.
The bass player said beside the serpent and wrapped his arm around him to calm him down. "It's ok" Murdoc explained, "Ace is alright. He's sleeping right now." Snake wapped the tears away and looked up at Murdoc. "He didn't tell me he was still hurting" Snake sobbed, "He told me he was getting better. He told me that last night."
Murdoc didn't know what to say. Ace looked ok when he came. Ace had a couple breathing problems when Murdoc knew him.
Ace woke up on the couch. He sat up and cried softly. Murdoc walked back in to check on the gang leader. "Ace!" Murdoc cheered in relieve.
Before he could tell Ace more, Ace told him to sit with him. As they sat, Ace kept his eyes away from the band leader. "Murdoc, can you promise me something?"
"Anything, bud" Murdoc agreed. Ace sighed. "Before the gang and I met Snake, we all made plans so if the gang broke up. Arturo was going to go back to Mexico. Billy was going to Florida. And Grubber wanted to stay at the hideout. I never chose a plan. I thought of going to New York. But, I might be the one to brake the gang about." Before Ace could continue, he notice Murdoc was tearing up. Murdoc knew where this was going.
"Muds?" Ace sobbed, "If I die from this, Can you keep care of Snake. I don't want him to be alone."
Murdoc nodded and hugged Ace. "I promise" Murdoc whispered.