Chapter 1: Late Night

© 2018, kittycat004, VioletAbyss

Mistakes

ALL RIGHT RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I rolled over on my bed and picked up my phone to see who was calling me at one in the morning. Oh Sehun. I quickly rubbed my eyes and sat up as I unsteadily answered the phone.

"Hello," I say timidly, my voice sounding rough.

"Hey, um. Is this Kim Nara?" an unfamiliar man asked. I cleared my voice trying to sound as awake as possible.

"Yes, may I know who's speaking?" I asked worry running through my mind.

"Yah sorry. I'm an owner of a bar down in Seoul I have Oh Se-Sehun here. You were the only favourite contact saved on his phone, so I called you. Your friend passed out in the bar, can you possibly pick him up?" he asked with a hint of worry and pity.

"Of course, can you text me the address? I'll be there shortly," I said sounding alarmed. The owner agreed and hung up right after. I instantly got up to change my clothes I threw on a pair of sweats and a black shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun before grabbing my keys and bolting for the door.

As soon as I got in the car I typed in the address and floored the car through the cold morning. I shortly arrived at the bar which was only 20 minutes away. I hastily parked my Honda Civic and entered the small, dingy bar.

As soon as I walked in I was hit with the smell of body odour and cheap alcohol. I spotted Sehun half-conscious trying to convince the bartender for another drink. His black hair was sticking out in different directions. He was wearing his light blue, ripped pair of jeans and a loose, low-cut black shirt which displayed the tattoos on his chest.

"C'mon, I will pay double the price, just another drink," he said as he slurred his words and struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Oh Sehun, get up I'm taking you home," I said with a strict yet warm tone. He lifted his head higher and turned to see me. Taking a while to process who I was he got up from the chair as he tried to adjust his eyes to the dim lights.

"Nara, you're here? Aren't you eager to take me home," he slurred clearly intoxicated beyond his drinking limit. I walked over to him to grab his phone and keys. I took his hand and apologized to the owner and bartender before exiting the dreary bar.

"Nara, sweetheart, are you mad?" he asked in his deep voice clearly guilty. I ignored his question as I strapped on his seatbelt. He continued to ask for my attention, but I ignored him throughout the ride to his house.

"Get out Sehun," I said in a firm tone. He looked over at me challengingly.

"Sweetheart come in. Stay over for the night," he asked pushing my buttons. I turn to him glaring, as I visualized piercing a stake through his heart to wipe the smug smile off his face.

"First of all, it's 1:53 in the morning. Second, both of us have work in a few hours. Third I'm not in the mood to hang out with you or do anything with you," I said as venom dripped with my words. But all this idiot did was lean forward trapping me at the corner of my car with a smirk plastered on his face.

"C'mon pumpkin just for a little bit," his words luring me into his trap for the millionth time. He leaned forward, even more, our lips only a few millimetres apart. I could feel all the blood in my body rise up to my cheeks. He let out a low chuckle taunting my embarrassed state.

"But if you really don't want to then don't come," he quickly leaned back and getting out of the car and leaving me alone in the parking lot of his apartment building, sexually frustrated. That bastard was clearly playing me and he learned how to make me melt within seconds over the years. I sat still in my car contemplating whether I should follow him or not. Listing all the bad reason which empowered all the good ones.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself as I jumped out of the car heading to Sehun's apartment.