Form

Hey guys and gals like I said in the description I will be adding your ocs to my book if you would like to. I will be telling you about Thistle. Now the clans aren't the ones  from the books they are ones I made up or you might have heard from other books. The maximum is 4 characters andHere's the form.
Name: (whatever your ocs name is)
Gender: (female or male. She cat or Tom)
Rank:(like warrior,apprentice rouge loner etc)
Clan:( what clan is your oc and the clans are on the next page)
Description: (what your oc looks like)
Breed: (what type of cat your oc is or if not just put down long hair or domestic long hair or something like that)
Personality: (what is your ocs personality)
Other info: (I don't need  your ocs life story. Just extra information about your oc that you feel i need to now)
I will also have a page for allegiances  so everyone knows the spots for the cats

Ok here's thistles information
Name: Thistle
Gender: She cat
Rank: loner (but she does become app when she joins a clan)
Description: a cat with black and white fur and icy blue eyes.has long tail and dagger like claws.(like the cat on my cover)
Breed: no breed but is a long haired cat
Personality: brave, risky,loyal, outgoing, willing, curious and adventurous
Other info: Thistle is a small cat. because of her size it is easy to win fights. She's very fast and stealthy. A she is a very caring cat and prefers to be alone. She also doesn't like to be attacked much but considering she has been attacked by numerous cats she will fight if need to.