Chapter 1

I was running as fast as I could go. "I wonder how many times I have to run in a day" I thought to myself quickly. "Why must I be chased Starclan!" I yelled loudly,before I knew it I reached a dead end. The tiger like tom was ready to attack me, his black pelt shined in the sun light and his amber eyes begin to glow darker. "Well,well isn't it Thistle the daughter of traitors and killers"The Tom hissed. "Scar I don't want trouble so please leave me be" I replied walking away but scar stopped me. "Well then fight me for your life, thistle after all that's all you do" Scar said preparing for the fight, "I will not fight" I hissed. "Fine then" Scar said walking away and suddenly I hit a wall. "I will just kill you here then" scar said with his claws under my neck. "I AM NOT GOING TO BE KILLED BY YOU!" I yelled jumping on to his face and scratching him multiple times. Half of scars face was gone and blood trickled down his muzzle. One of his amber eyes were now white and he was blind in it. "Well Thistle I am not going to give up" Scar said as he clawed my sides. My white fur on my sides where now turning pink, I decided to slide under Scar and scratch his stomach. "Arrrrr" Scar hissed in pain, I ran as far as I could from him,"You won't escape me!" Scar yelled loudly as I was running. I stop as I was hungry and tired, I sniffed the ground and the sent wasn't familiar at all. "Maybe I'm in some ones TERRI---" I said as I was pinned to the ground by a gray cat. "Let me guess I have to fight again" I thought to myself. I knocked off the gray tom off and hissed arching my back. I clawed him and he pinned me down once again. He jumped off and clawed me badly on my chest. I jumped on his back and started scratching as hard as I could. I was knocked off and I landed on my paws. Before I could attack the gray tom again, a ginger tom came out and stopped me. "Enough!" The ginger tom yelled and then turned to me, "Who are you and why are you here!?" The ginger tom hissed."I'm Thistle" I said waiting for their response. "The Thistle?!" The gray tom asked slightly shocked, "Um yeah" I said nervously. "Oh I should introduce myself, I'm Smokepaw"the gray tom Smokepaw said, "Now now Smokepaw we don't want to get close to her as she is a rouge" the ginger Tom hissed. I stood still nervous about what will happen, "Flamewing don't be so protective of me, I can handle it" Smokepaw said looking at Flamewing. "Your mother would kill me if you got hurt so I suggest you back away" Flamewing growled sternly, "Look if you want me to leave then fine next time just tell me!" I hissed loudly as I started to walk away sore from the fights I have had today. I turned around, "I'm a loner not a rouge" I said looking at them, I turned back around and began walking away. "Wait!" Smokepaw said looking at me, I turned to face him, "My sister has been saying something about a cat with a cold icy blue gaze" Smokepaw said tilting his head. "Could that be you?" Smokepaw questioned me. "I think we should take her to camp" Flamewing said to Smokepaw, "Sunnyflower might have dream't something about this" Flamewing said staring at me curiously. "Come you too we aren't far from camp and Smokepaw please take Thistle to Redstar when we are at camp" Flamewing mewed calmly to us, as we were walking I noticed different scents,I wanted to ask about them but kept it to myself considering Flamewing doesn't really like me. As we stopped I noticed a deep hole in the ground, I stared very confused. "Thats the entrance to the camp in case your wondering" Smokepaw said looking at me. As we walked in a bunch of cats glared at me weirdly and were preparing to attack,As we walked to the middle of the camp,I noticed a den built of mud and sticks."Redstar are you in here?" Smokepaw said. "Yes" A deep voice said inside of the den, "Please come in" Redstar said,I nervously walked in and...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA a cliffhanger anyway are you enjoying the story? I know that I am excited to write the rest of this anyway thanks EbonyNightblade for putting in your ocs to my book. if you wish to have your ocs in here then fill out the form and your in!. anyway hope you have a good day/night and remember to stay awesome!

BYE!
ICESTORM OUT❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️