Chapter 1: It's a Secret

After school I went home.I still couldn't believe that Ezra was my teacher.I fell in love with my English teacher.Suddenly I got a text from someone.I Check my phone.

"Bad girl Aria.Love is impossible especially for a teacher and his student. Kisses -A".

How the hell does "A" know? Well "A" knows everything.He/she is always one step ahead and I'm always a step back.I couldn't imagine what my parents would say if they found out about me and Ezra, and my friends too.I have to keep it a secret.

Suddenly I get a call from someone.I check and it's Ezra.Should I answer? I knew it was wrong for me to answer but my heart was telling me yes and so I did.

"Hello".I said.

"Aria...I know this is wrong but we need to talk.Do you want to grab a coffee?".Said Ezra.

"Umm...". I was thinking to myself for a while but I couldn't say no.

"Yes".I said.

"Okay I will meet you at 7:00".Said Ezra.

"Yeah." I said.Then I hung up.

I went to my room and got ready.I go back downstairs get my sweater from the rack and walk towards the door.Then my mom (Ella) saw me.

"Aria?".She said wondering where I would go out on a Saturday night like this.

"Yes mom?" I asked as I grabbed my keys for the car.

"Sweetie, why are you going out right now?" Ella asked while crossing her arms.

"I'm going to Hanna's house, she said that she went shopping for new clothes and has a whole closet full of it and she needs help to find an outfit, well you know how Hanna is mom." I lied hoping she would believe me.

"Okay Aria, but make sure you don't stay too long...You know what? If you want to sleep at her house go ahead and be careful when your driving." Ella said.

"Thanks mom!" I said while giving her a hug.I walked towards the door and started driving hoping I wasn't late to see Ezra.

I got out of my car only to see Ezra right in front of me standing on the sidewalk.

"Your late." Ezra said so serious.

"Ezra I'm so sorry my mom asked where I was going and I had to lie and-".

Suddenly he kissed me.It was a quick but passionate kiss.

"It's 7:01." He said with a smirk across his face.We laughed.We then went and got a coffee. And sat down.

"Aria I know this isn't what you expected from our relationship, but I really do love you." Ezra said with his blue eyes sparkling.

"I know, I didn't expect this either." I said as I took a sip from my coffee.

"Maybe we can wok this out." Ezra said.

"Ezra I...I love you too...but...well your my English teacher." I said.

It was silent and awkward for about a minute.

"The hardest thing doing is seeing you everyday in class and not being able to hug or kiss you." Ezra said sadly.

"I know." I said.

"Are we even still together?" Ezra asked.

"I don't know." I said honestly not knowing if we should be together.

"I have to go." I said sadly.

"Bye." Ezra said sadly.

I didn't want to leave.I love Ezra but he is my teacher.Bad things can happen.

As I put my keys in the car the car doesn't start.

"Crap!" I said pissed.Suddenly I get a text.

"Looks like Poor Aria isn't going home tonight. Kisses -A."

"Ughhhh." I can't believe I'm stuck in the peaking lot alone.

I get out of the car walk towards the coffee shop and see Ezra reading his book like always.

"Ezra?" I ask.

"You car won't work?" He says as he puts his book down.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Well you have been one you outside and you can hear yelling "crap" from outside." He says.

We laugh.

"Well yes my car won't work.So I was wondering if I could stay over at your apartment?" I ask.

"Of course." Ezra says.

He drove me to his apartment.I look around the living room.

"Wow you still have the book I gave you." I said looking at it.

"It's special." Ezra said with a smile across his face.

I smile back.

"Well there's a comfy couch here." He said pointing at the couch.

"Or if you want there's an extra room with a comfy bed if the couch is too small, oh and if you get hungry let me know and I will make you something." Ezra said.

I walk towards him.

"Thanks." I said.

We look deeper into each others eyes.Then we suddenly kissed each other.It turned into a very passionate and long kiss.We jump on the couch kissing each other's faces.He puts his muscular arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.I was so in love right now.We kept on making out on his couch.while we were making out he said.

"So we are still together?" He said while kissing my neck.

We stop making out and we lay still on the couch.

"It's a yes." I say while smile at him.

"It's our secret." Ezra said.

"It's a secret." I said.

We then went back to making out on his comfy couch.I didn't want this moment to end.I wanted it to last forever.It was the best night ever.