Chapter 15: A Kiss In The Rain

I woke up in Ezra's bed and realized he wasn't there. Suddenly the door opens.

"Good morning my love." He said coming in with a plate of breakfast.

"I made breakfast for you." Ezra said smiling.

"Thank you!" I said.

"What's the occasion?" I asked curiously.

"I just wanted to see you smile." Ezra said.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Aria, I was wondering if you wanted to go to watch a movie at the theater." Ezra said.

"I checked the weather and there's going to be a storm today so I suggest we stay indoors." Ezra said.

"Sure. We can watch a horror movie." I said.

"Aren't you usually scared at night after watching a horror movie?" Ezra said smirking.

"No I'm never scared." I said. We both knew that what he said was true but I didn't care, I just wanted to spend time with him. I got ready for the theater and so did Ezra. We got to the theater.

We chose a horror movie and got some popcorn. We were watching a horror movie, and it was scary. Suddenly a pop up came out of the screen and I jumped. It was scary.

"Come here Aria." Ezra said. He held me close to him.

I was scared and I knew that tonight I wouldn't be able to sleep alone.

Two hours later the movie was over. We got into the car and Ezra started driving.

After we came back from the theater the car stopped. It stopped in the middle of the road and it was 6:00 PM.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Crap!" Said Ezra. He got out of the car trying to fix it.

"Something is wrong with the engine." Ezra said.

He tried to fix it but he couldn't fix it.

"Ezra? I'm going to go look for help." I said getting out of the car.

"Be careful Aria!" Ezra said.

I got outside of the car looking for help but there was no one near. There were just cars passing by but no one wanted to help. It started raining, and then raining more, and then pouring. It started getting cold and I couldn't find any help so I went back to Ezra's car.

"Couldn't find help." I said.

"Aria! Your wet and cold!" Ezra said.

"Only a little." I said.

"Here take my jacket." Ezra said putting his jacket over me. We were just standing outside in the rain.

"Aria I'm so sorry about this. I didn't want us to get stuck or for you to get cold in the rain." Ezra said.

"Ezra I got to spend time with you and that s what matters, even in the rain I still love to be with you." I said smiling.

"I love you Aria." Ezra said. He kissed me in the rain and that's how it kept continuing. I was cold but I could feel the warmth of his love.

We called a taxi cab and went to Ezra's place. I was kind of scared to sleep alone at my house since my parents were out and so was Mike.

I decided to go with Ezra.We were on the couch watching a black and white movie. It was still raining and there was a storm outside. I was scared. Ever since I was little lightning light and sounds scared me.

"Are you scared?" Asked Ezra.

"No of course not." I lied.

Suddenly I heard lighting, and I jumped.

"Aria don't be scared and here with you, you're safe." He said putting his arms around me. I put my head on his chest.

"Ezra?" I said.

"Yes?" Ezra said.

"I just wanted to say thank you again for making me feel safe, I don't think anyone else could ever do that." I said.

We then looked at each other.

"Aria I will always be here for you no matter what." Ezra smiled. He kissed me on my forehead and we continued watching the black and white movie. I felt like I was slowly sleeping.

Ezra's POV:

Aria sure is terrified of thunder. Aria had fallen asleep in my arms. She was an angel. She still wore the necklace I gave her.

I took her to bed and put the blanket on her. I slept next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I gave her a good-night kiss on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered.

The storm was soon to be over.