Chapter 54

Someone's POV

"Mistress, our men was silently annihilated while they're still going onto their assigned post. And while the annihilation was executed the Falcon Mansion was under attack by  another mafia"

"Did you just mean... all of our men was annihilated" i shot a piercing glare to my second in command after what he reported. Mas lalo akong nainis at nagalit nang dahan-dahan itong tumango. Making my blood boil to the highest point.

"That can't be! Why did you let that to happen! I was expecting good news and now you gave me this?! Xhyn, i don't accept any failures and you know that! God, you're useless! Go make some amends and don't come back unless you bring the goodnews that i wanted."

"Yes, right away Mistress!" Napaupo at napahilot ako sa sintido sa oras na ako nalang ang naiwan sa kwarto.

Who the hell has the guts to do this with me?! They ruined my plan!

"Mistess"

"What now?!"

"A mafia that has the symbol of s with a head of a snake was the responsible of the chaos"

"What the hell...."

"Yes mistress, they're in town. And they are plotting something that can bring your organization down." I muttered multiple curses that came up to my mind.

That bitch! How could she?!

"Spandex, get some more information about them. Do it by all means and report back if you have something useful that we can use against them. You're dismissed" with a nod, he left. I fell into my deep thoughts after that. And found myself smirking in my situation. Does that mean i'm already crazy?

Saquez... So the snake has arrived huh?

What are they trying to pull with? All i know that saquez and falcons are supposed to be allies. I need to know what's the main purpose of their assault or else i'm to late.

Just wait Zecha, you'll face my wrath.

Ako na nga itong nagpaparaya but you let him slip on your hands and let him die. Nasa iyo na pinakawalan mo pa. What a pity. And because of that you need to pay the price. Now i have the reason to bring you down.

*smirk*

Zia

I was still in utter shock. Parang palaging nagrereplay sa aking utak ang nangyari kani-kanina lang. Nakakatrauma. At hanggang ngayon ay nagpatuloy pa rin ako sa pagdadasal na sana nakalabas si Ezekhiel ng buhay. Posible naman yun diba?

P-pero parang malabo na eh. Hindi ko alam kung may makakasurvive pa ba sa apoy na yun. Let's just hope for the best.

Nakatingin lang ako sa unahan. Wala pa rin sa sarili, hanggang sa may nakita akong kotse na lumagpas sa kotse na sinasakyan ko. Parang may naganap na instant karera ngayon. Siguro dahil wala pa ako sa sarili hindi ko pa nafefeel ang bilis ng takbo na ginagawa ni master. Pero dahil siguro dun nagising ako sa realidad at napalingon sa likuran.

Napalaki nalang ang mga mata ko at napaayos sa glasses nang makita kong may mga kotse na sumusunod sa amin. Ganun nalang ako kagulat ng bigla itong nagpaputok. Napayuko ako at napatakip sa tenga. Sheems, katapusan ko na ba?!

"Hang on!" Wala sa sarili akong napahawak sa seatbelt ng mahigpit nang biglang mas binilisan pa ni master ang pagtagpo. Pinazigzag nito ang kotse para maiwasan ang mga bala na pinaputok sa kalaban. Hanggang sa naabutan namin ang kotse na sinasakyan nina Grey at Yassie. Nasa kabila ring kotse nakasakay sina Evan, Amber at Clea. At ang kasama ko ngayon ay si master. Kaya naman ang kaluluwa ko ay kanina pa pala ako iniwan.