Part 4

E
I turn to Rui En.
We've reached the end of the red carpet.

Reporters. My current greatest fear. Proposal now or on the stage?

When we finally finish the red carpet interview, we walk off, hand in hand, smiling at each other. 

I need to tell her something. Something I should do if we both... 

R

I walk off the red carpet, smiling at Elvin.   He looks suspicious today. Nevermind.

N

The Best Actor goes to Elvin Ng for his performance in Unriddle 3.

Elvin: 谢谢。首先我要感谢观众朋友们以及新传媒电视给我这起的机会。我会继续努力给你们更好的做品。我也要感谢台下的女朋友,瑞恩,你给我的支持,我不知道怎么还给你。我和阿姐做了约定,如果我的了最佳男主角,我要做一件事。先不告诉你们。谢谢大家的支持。

The Best Actress goes to Rui En for her performance in Unriddle 3.

Rui En: 我做梦也没想到可以一起和俊雄的最佳女主角和男主角。谢谢大家的支持。RBKD,谢谢你们一直支持我,从2008年到现在都没放弃我。俊雄,谢谢你一直支持我,鼓励我。谢谢!

Since our Best Actor and Best Actress are already there, there is an award that we are giving out again this year. The Favorite On-Screen couple and our winner is RuiVin, Rui En, and Elvin Ng.

Elvin: Since we are the Best Actor and Actress position together, and tonight we have earned back our favorite on-screen couple, I would like to say something. Ah Jie, this is what I promised you. Rui En, we are the 最佳 reel and real-life couple. I would like to ask you something.

E

Rui En looks at me, knowing what I am going to do.

N

Elvin: Rui En, will you marry me? 

He pulls out a box from his blazer pocket and reveals the most spectacular ring anyone has ever seen.

Rui En is stunned. 

"Marry Him!" the fans cheer.

"Yes!" she squeals and the ring is slipped onto her finger. Elvin pulls Rui En in for a kiss and every one makes sure that the moment is captured. They walk to the backstage, hand in hand.

E

Yes! My dream has finally come true.  She 'piak' 's me as we exit the stage and I grin at her.

R

I smack him as we walk backstage. He grins back and I kiss him on the cheeks. The camera lights flash.  It's Toggle. Just great. 

N

Toggle: 瑞恩,黄俊雄,你们对最佳男女主角有什么看法?

En: 我认为好光荣。因为我的过最佳女主前两次都没有同时和俊雄得奖。

Elvin: 那因该是缘分吧!我和你在一起,我们就一起得奖。我也从来没得过奖,第一次和瑞恩一起得奖,很开心。

En: 你第一次和我得奖,我也觉得特别开心。

Toggle: 那瑞恩,你对俊雄的求婚已有什么看法?

Elvin: 哈哈是阿姐跟我说要做的,别打是我啊,去打阿姐。

En: Elvin 要死。你叫我去打阿姐?哇!不行。我觉得你求婚的方式挺特别。2013 年你说你会和我在一起,你果然做到了,今天还求婚。Not bad.

Elvin: Hmmm. Maybe you shouldn't go hit Ah Jie. We will both get into trouble. Don't you know that I always keep promises?

En: I knew that.

Elvin: I deserve something.

En: Okay, fine

She kisses him on the cheek. He grins. Definitely sweetest couple ever. Any sweetest couple award? They definitely will win.

Toggle: What do the two of you think about Favorite On-Screen Couple?

Elvin: 我觉得我们有默契. Every time we get nominated, we win, because we are RuiVin.

En: That's true. If he is nominated without me, he doesn't win and vice versa. Once I had 3 nominations. One with Li Nan Xiang, One with Romeo Tan and One with Qi Yu Wu.

Elvin: You won neither although you had 60% chance.

En: Because none of the nominations had us. 

Elvin: We have the best chemistry. 

En: I've had 11 nominations but I've only won 3. 

Elvin: Why?

En: The other 8 did not have you nominated with me.

Elvin: So sweet.

He pulls her close and kisses her on the lips. Toggle snaps a picture of it immediately.

En: Did you guys snap that again?

Toggle: Yes. We can help you make your wedding video.

Rui En grins. Elvin smiles at her.

Toggle: We are done.

R

Finally. That interview took so long. Worth the while with Elvin though.

I turn and smile at him. He smiles back. He takes my hand in his and kisses my hand. I don't try to hit him this time. 

Elvin: En, do you want to attend the afterparty?

Me: Sure.

E

Me: Sure.

En: Can I have your phone?

What for? I ask myself but I give it to her anyways.

En: Password

Me: Your birthday.

En: Sweet

I didn't know whether she was commenting on how sweet I was or just following the catchphrase of her character in Unriddle 3 but I still gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

She opened my Instagram and started scrolling through everything. From my DMs to my feed. 

Me: Miss Rui En, future Mrs. Elvin Ng Choon Siong, what are you doing?

She gives me a mischievous smile and takes out her phone as well. After downloading Instagram on her phone, she logs into my account and returns my phone to me.

Me: Wow. 

She laughs and scrolls through my DMs, replying to every single of them. 

R

For the first time in my life, I download Instagram. As I scroll through Elvin's DMs, I smile to myself as I reply every single one of them. 

Elvin looks at what I have replied and rolls his eyes. I smack him and he giggles.