A gal i'd kinda be into

Time set: after the squip, Jeremy and Christine have broken up
Christine p.o.v
"Hey Jeremy! How are you?" I ask. Jeremy says "I am good, just a little nervous about tonight." "Tonight?" I ask. He states "tonight is the night I ask Michael out!" I start to fangirl. Awwwwww, but does Jeremy really not know that Michael has the biggest crush on him! Like wow! Sometimes Jeremy can be so oblivious. "I doubt that he will say no!" I say. "You think?" Jeremy says unsurely "yup!" I chirp "anyway enough about me is there anyone you like?" Jeremy asks. Why that question! "Ummm...." I struggle to say. "So I take that as a yes. Who is it?" The tall lanky boy asks. I blush a bright red, just thinking about her makes me nervous. Ughh I probably look like a tomato. I struggle to say "j-j." I clear my throat to sing "say there's this person you past in the hall every day. You've known her since seventh grade You're used to thinking about her in a certain way From the persona that she displayed. Then something changes, and she changes... From a gal that you'd never be into.Into a gal that you'd kinda be into From a gal that I'd never be into. Into a gal that I'd kinda be into. Is she worth it?Jeremy?Is she? Say there's this person that you never knew that well. You thought that you had her pegged, but now you can tell She's gone from a gal that you'd never be into! Into a gal that you'd kinda be into From a gal that I'd never be into! Into a gal that I'd kinda be into...Is she worth it Jeremy?"
"Absolutely!" He says
I start to sing again
"I don't always relate to other people my age Except when I'm on the stage,and there are so many changes that I'm going through
And why am I telling this to you?
Guess there's a part of me that wants to.
I guess a part of me wants, who knew?
I guess a part of me likes to talk to you
I guess a part of me likes to, who knew? I guess a part of me likes to sit with you. I guess a part of me likes to, who knew? I guess a part of me likes to hang with you
I guess a part of me. Back to play rehearsal
I know that it's weird but it's totally true....
The gal that I'd kinda be into....
"The gal that you'd kind of be into..." he sang. I sing "Yeah that Gal that I'd kinda be into....Is...J-Jenna!"
"REALLY! I never would have guessed that."Jeremy said. I blushed. "So what do you like about her?" Jeremy asks. I start "what is there not to like about her, she is super cute and kind when you get to know her, and she doesn't have a lot of attention and I could give her that attention!" "Aww, that is so cute!  I am sure that you and here would be great together!" "R-really!" I ask. "Yeah!" The boy says.

A.n
Hey guys cats here with a new book !!!