Soulmates

In this world everyone has a soulmate. You know who yours is by looking into their
eyes then you will see colors.
Christine p.o.v
The bell rings and I rush out of the class to get to lunch, because of me rushing out I ran into to someone and I look up to see Jenna. I quickly turn my head ever so slightly to the side just so I don't look at Jenna's eyes. But I wish I could just look into them for hours at time! Ughh is that weird I feel like that is super weird. Welp! Whatever I guess. I say quickly "umm- I am so sorry Jenna! I am just in a r-rush and- well what I mean to say is I am just super-super sorry!" With that I run out of the room even before Jenna could respond. When I get to lunch I find Jeremy and Michael and run to them. "G-GUYS! I JUST MADE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF MYSELF IN FRONT OF JENNA!" I yell. I sit down and I start to hug my books. Jeremy chuckles and says "c'mon Chrissy, why don't you just look into her eyes." I huff and say "that is easy for you to say, you found your SOULMATE!" Michael butts in "also, heere you didn't even look into my eyes I looked into yours so you had it easy." Jeremy puts his hand over his heart and says "I thought we were on the same team ." After saying that Jeremy pretends to faint onto Michael. I snort and Michael says "c'mon,c'mon get up you are crushing me!" Jeremy gasps "WOW! I am so not that heavy, you brat!" I bite my lip so I stop laughing at the very goofy boys. Just then, Jenna walks behind me, (Christine didn't know) Jeremy points behind me. I turn my head to almost fall. Ahhhhhh what is she doing here! (Falsettos anyone)  Jenna says "hey Christine! How are you?" I look her in the face, then my world is just turned colorful. "J-Jenna c-can you also s-see color!" I stammer. Jenna smiles and says "yeah! I guess that means we are soulmates." Just the thought of that makes me blush. Jeremy butts in "hey Jenna look at how red Christine is!" Jenna laughs. I yell "jeremywhattheheckwhywouldyousaythat!" I then see something/someone move in the corner of my eye, I turn my head to see Jenna Sitting next to me, I smile.

A.n
Heya guys cats here how you like this new book I know this only just the second chapter but still!
Also~ this was 455 words wow right!
Anywho hope you guys have a good day
Bai~